Wanted Tiger Palace primary cash - 1 rack $0.25, 1 rack $5, 1 rack $25, 1 barrel $100 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninedeuce

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Admitted long shot, but looking for a Tiger Palace primary cash .25/.50 cent set:

100 x $0.25
200 x $1
100 x $5
80 x $25
20 x $100

Am open to putting together by the rack, though ready-to-go set much preferred :)

Three racks down, three racks to go!

xKISQeu.jpg

Last edited:
Is this where the line starts for this set and amount? ;)

Exactly what I would like to pick up as well.
Hope you catch the tiger by the tail.

Lol, man I agonized so much over the Tiger sales and really overthunk it!

I console myself with, "Well, even if I'd put my hat in for the original sales, no guarantee I'd get a set, and I'd be in the same situation I'm in today!" :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Is this where the line starts for this set and amount? ;)

Exactly what I would like to pick up as well.
Hope you catch the tiger by the tail.
I also place a hopeless ad yesterday.

I don’t think these ads are gonna work. Cash alone doesn’t grant access to view these majestic creatures.

I’ve found a way though, to get inside I think. Jeevan may have found an opening! May have snared a tiger or two…

Gonna have to trade my way in. Let’s see!

Good luck to the OP, however! If you receive a reply, you are miles ahead.

I also place a hopeless ad yesterday.

I don’t think these ads are gonna work. Cash alone doesn’t grant access to view these majestic creatures.

I’ve found a way though, to get inside I think. Jeevan may have found an opening! May have snared a tiger or two…

Gonna have to trade my way in. Let’s see!

Good luck to the OP, however! If you receive a reply, you are miles ahead.

Thanks! Am throwing all the spaghetti at the wall and hoping something sticks!

I don’t own any but offering double comes to mind. Always works.

tl;dr I'm offering original Tiger sale prices :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

There are so many interesting aspects to the TP phenomenon, it's taken up most of the oxygen in PCF since the first announcement.

It's a potent combo. Custom Paulsons. Designed by the respected and talented @JeepologyOffroad. Available to all (kind of). Yet still scarce. And offered at prices much lower than previous custom Paulsons.

Plus, rolled out and sold in such a way as to maintain maximum eyeballs and mindshare (intentional or not). If the Tigers had been offered in a ChipRoom format at the same prices, the stock (likely) would've sold out in a few minutes. While there'd be subsequent sales (at big markups) and pron, it wouldn't be nearly as compelling/addicting as this serial sales format. And hopefully there's more to come!

What's just as interesting, it's a social/economic experiment. @kk405 frowns upon flipping, which in this case seems to be understood as reselling the chips above original prices, and has intimated, that, like Santa, he's keeping a list of who's been naughty or nice. Surprisingly (or not?), most of the sellers/traders appear to be abiding by this. Perhaps in order to stay on @kk405's good side (after all, he's the house here!). But also in recognition that the chips were priced fairly, all things considered.

What I mean by "fairly", is that, yes, of course the prices include a healthy markup. But that markup is far from the max that could've been charged, especially for chips that look sooo good. It's high enough to account for some/all of the up front risk and expense, and low enough to attract a wide range of folks on the board.

But, even at the original sale prices, these are still expensive chips for me, and likely a lot of others on the board. $6.50/chip is a big jump up from ChipRoom prices. Acquiring this set only makes sense for me at the original sales price, so that's as high as I can go.

Am hoping that despite the inevitable price increases due to the insane demand for the Tigers, there might still be some folks who abide by @kk405's wishes and sell their surplus/unwanted chips at original prices.

It's likely a pipe dream, and that's ok, I'll soldier on without the Tigers! But if you don't ask, the answer is always no :)

@Jeevansluck my formula has mostly been just getting the word out to as many folks as possible via ads and PMs that I'm in the market for TP cash chips, and also was fortunate that someone wanted to trade for one of my Tiger hotstamp tourney racks.

That said, from reading all the ads and the PM responses, still up in the air whether I can bring this home. Probably the best route is the trade route, seems like some folks are willing to trade some TP hotstamps for TP cash. Another route seems to be trading RPCs, there's some mixed set action going on, too. The RPCs are too pricey for me, but I'm exploring every opportunity to get Tiger hotstamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom