SOLD Tiger Palace Canary Claw NCV Barrel (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
After putting my TP cash set into play last night, I decided what I want to keep, and so I have some (mostly high denom) barrels leftover for sale. These did not hit the felt yet.

Selling at Ken's pricing, shipping to US only (+$11).
  • 20x Canary NCV | $190/barrel
  • 20x Primary $500 | $180/barrel | Sold
  • 60x Primary $1K | $220/barrel | Sold
  • 40x Primary $25K | $240/barrel | Sold
Disclaimer: I'm pretty busy with work (started a new job), so it may take until Friday to ship.

Attachments

• IMG_3941.jpg
    IMG_3941.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
Thought it was a dibs thread. As you mentioned…

Ahhhh well…

View attachment 1107044
Yes that was my intention. For me as the seller someone outright offering to buy all of them is much more convenient, and I felt at liberty to change the terms because no one had claimed dibs yet. I am sorry if that came across the wrong way though.

Yes that was my intention. For me as the seller someone outright offering to buy all of them is much more convenient, and I felt at liberty to change the terms because no one had claimed dibs yet. I am sorry if that came across the wrong way though.
I was joking brother. Just being whiny.

That’s why I put the silly gif there. I was being facetious! Absolutely you are at right to sell how you see fit.

I don’t really recognize dibs in any of my own sales threads.

Great chips! Great sale! Great buy by someone

Wow! Amazing these aren’t gone. They are really spectacular in person. Happy with my rack or I’d have snapped em up.

GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom