100 sec $5
100 NCV aqua claws
20 NCV black claws
20 NCV charcoal claws (43mm)

Price is $3060, firm.
That is original offering pricing.
Buyer pays shipping

Chips will ship in chip boxes. Paulson if I have any left, CPC otherwise

If you want to work out a split, go for it. @UnicornFlash had FROR on the fracs.

Adulting sucks.

IMG_1308.jpeg

Selling off extras.

For sale: Tiger bundle.
All or nothin

340 chips total

100 sec quarters
100 sec $5
100 NCV aqua claws
20 NCV black claws

Price is $3060, firm.
Buyer pays shipping

If you want to work out a split, go for it. @UnicornFlash had FROR on the fracs.

Adulting sucks.

View attachment 1200986
Thanks, @liftapint! I will take the rack of quarters if split. :tup:

These actually look pretty great together! Can’t find sec $1s? Relabel aquas!!

Sending mine off this week to do just that. I can verify, the Aquas and the sec $5 look amazing together. GLWS these
Also doing this as an alt lineup. For a small stakes game with lots of dollars on the table that Aqua is tough to beat

Also doing this as an alt lineup. For a small stakes game with lots of dollars on the table that Aqua is tough to beat
Hell yes, only thing that is even more awsome is 2 racks of blurple in combo with NCV yellow & red...and a rack of russet to top it off

Selling off extras.

For sale: Tiger bundle.
All or nothin

340 chips total

100 sec quarters
100 sec $5
100 NCV aqua claws
20 NCV black claws

Price is $3060, firm.
Buyer pays shipping

Adulting sucks.

View attachment 1200986
LOVE those 100 sec quarters!

First time secondary quarters are in the classifieds?

I am already starting to have regret, and wondering if I should just relabel the aquas as secondary $1s like others have done. This ad isn’t going to last long….one direction of the other. Lol. I am pathetically weak for beautiful chips!

I am already starting to have regret, and wondering if I should just relabel the aquas as secondary $1s like others have done. This ad isn’t going to last long….one direction of the other. Lol. I am pathetically weak for beautiful chips!
Didn't want to say it outright but I think you're making a mistake. Not for the quarters but the set overall. We supposedly won't see the bearclaws or 3T316 spot ever again on future chips.

Wait what? I knew about the bearclaws but 3T316 . . . really?

Not to derail the sale thread, but these were mentioned previously in an RPC thread as the retired molds:

Bear claw
6d18
8d18
4ta316
3ta314
4ta318
4w

I heard it through the grapevine. Not giving up my sources :x

and here again in the Tiger thread: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/so-it-begins.98413/page-6#post-2036977

Good luck with the sale, Mel! If I wasn't already set for fracs and $5s, I would have snap bought this yesterday already.

Last call.

If anyone wants just the spare barrels (black, charcoal), or the aqua claws, they are available separately. But the fracs and $5s are definitely going back in the closet later tonight if the bundle doesn’t find a new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom