Cancelled THX EVERY 1 - 98 CDI THC $1 $5 $25 ANY Quantity Starting a Set $400/rack!?! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublebooyah85

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
First and foremost, love this site! Had no clue just a month ago there was this many
chip fanatics.

Grew up as a teenager with a CDI BCC set (1,000 chips or so) and sold it shortly after college once my game dried up. Total dumbass move. But the nostalgia hits hard and would love to eventually have a cash set again.

IF and when ANY of you look to find them a new home, let it be known they will cherished and USED by me. I don’t need mint. But I will play with them.

This is going to be low and slow process I imagine, let alone the cost is too much at once, and I assume they don’t come up for sale often.

The only thing I have to trade that could be of value is a rack of HSI $2.50 snappers 4 barrels of Jack DET $25 watermelons and a few other chips I attached. Also CASH is better for me :)

Thanks in advance!

-Craig (Canton, Ohio)

I don’t know the market value but I’ll try…

$450/rack of $5s CDI
$300/rack of $1s CDI

I’ll start there!

Attachments

• 163D2F22-4CD2-4DE8-BF6D-AB06691CE346.jpeg
    163D2F22-4CD2-4DE8-BF6D-AB06691CE346.jpeg
    302.4 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I added some offers in the bottom.

$450/rack of $5s CDI
$300/rack of $1s CDI

Prices for THC molded chips are crazy through the roof lately, even for fantasy sets like the CDI's. You'll see these come up from time to time, but no where close to what you would be able to get them for even a year ago. I just finished my cash and tournament sets earlier this year, but what you'll find is that because other THC molded chips are so expensive and hard to find, that even those with the fantasy THC chips aren't selling. Myself included because of this reason.

Good luck to you!

Prices for THC molded chips are crazy through the roof lately, even for fantasy sets like the CDI's. You'll see these come up from time to time, but no where close to what you would be able to get them for even a year ago. I just finished my cash and tournament sets earlier this year, but what you'll find is that because other THC molded chips are so expensive and hard to find, that even those with the fantasy THC chips aren't selling. Myself included because of this reason.

Good luck to you!
Thanks for the feedback!

Ok one time only and it ends today. I’m deleting this. I can’t establish market prices but I need to see them in person.

$600 racks of $5
$450 rack of $1
$400 rack of fracs

CDI thc going to a good cause

Well shit looks like I’ll have to wait until a set goes for sale Can’t blame ya guys!

Stop trying to trade those Hsi Primary $100s and just sell them to me lol! Can give one barrel a good home.

Any quantity? I have I think (13) CDI 98 $5 chips, very good condition, interested?
Sure! I’ll PM you.

For everyone else…

Updated offers...help a fellow chipper! The chips will go to use!

$500/rack of $5s CDI !
$400/rack of $1s CD !

Closing this thread bc no one sold any racks. Don’t want market prices adjusted on a wanted post that got no action. I’ll wait until I see a set go for sale, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom