Cancelled Three Putt Poker Cash Set (1160 chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
5¢ x 100 (LIGHT GREEN)
25¢ x 100 (DAYGLO PEACH)
$1 x 600 (BLUE w/ 4A14 BRIGHT WHITE / DAYGLO PINK SPOTS)
$5 x 300 (YELLOW w/ 3D14 BRIGHT WHITE / DARK BLUE SPOTS)
$20 x 40 (BLACK w/ 4D14 YELLOW / MANDARIN RED SPOTS)
$100 x 20 (BRIGHT WHITE w/ 6A14 PURPLE / DAYGLO PEACH SPOTS)
========================================================
1160 Chips Total

$2,200 shipped

Please see pics for condition. Racks not included – chips will ship in white chip boxes. If you have any questions or need additional information please send me a message.

Chips will ship via two (2) very well-packaged USPS Medium Flat Rate Boxes. Each box will be insured and will require an adult signature for delivery (US only).

Shipping to US Address preferred, international shipping available at actual cost.

Thanks for looking!

Also on eBay if you'd prefer.

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
What are the colors? Love these

From the OP:

5¢ x 100 (LIGHT GREEN)
25¢ x 100 (DAYGLO PEACH)
$1 x 600 (BLUE w/ 4A14 BRIGHT WHITE / DAYGLO PINK SPOTS)
$5 x 300 (YELLOW w/ 3D14 BRIGHT WHITE / DARK BLUE SPOTS)
$20 x 40 (BLACK w/ 4D14 YELLOW / MANDARIN RED SPOTS)
$100 x 20 (BRIGHT WHITE w/ 6A14 PURPLE / DAYGLO PEACH SPOTS)

@links_slayer thank goodness all is okay. Then the next question is what the heck are you buying with the cash??? Tell us about the new secret Paulson Group buy :).

Seriously, though...regarding these. What is the status of the design? Are you selling the rights? Can more be made by the buyer?

@links_slayer thank goodness all is okay. Then the next question is what the heck are you buying with the cash??? Tell us about the new secret Paulson Group buy :).

Seriously, though...regarding these. What is the status of the design? Are you selling the rights? Can more be made by the buyer?

Just thinning the herd a bit (keeping a very playable set) while simultaneously raising funds for another non-poker/non-chip project.

If the buyer wants access to the artwork to add on to the set I would be open to discussing it. I assume David and company still have it on file.

At $2.40 a chip this is a fair deal. How much use have these seen?

Quarters have seen the most use. Nickels have not seen any action.

All the others are from the add-on I placed a few years ago. They're all in excellent condition imo.

I'll grab some pics for comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom