Cash Game Thoughts on an ultra low stakes chipset (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I just came across a decent deal on 300 Paulson WTHC chips and plan to use them for ultra low stakes games when family is visiting.

The breakdown is:

100 - 1's
100 - 5's
50 - 25's
50 - 100's

I was planning on using them as pennies, nickels, quarters, and dollars for a $5.00 buy in and rebuys with the extra $1 chips.

Starting stacks:

15 - .01 = .15
17 - .05 = .85
8 - .25 = 2.00
2 - 1.00 = 2.00

It should work for 5 players. Let me know what you think. I found the WTHC chips new for $200 it seemed like a decent deal.

Feel confident in thta format it seems flawless, 42 chips is enough in front of you especially for a friendly game. You should have enough spare $1's (100's) for rebuys.

Congrats on getting a really nice set of chips for an absolute bargain price! I have a set of WTHC chips myself, and I think they look great.

What are your blinds? 1¢/2¢, 3¢/5¢, or something else? Also, how many players, and how many re-buys do you want to be able to cover?

In general, I think your starting stacks look pretty good, though if you're going to play with 3¢/5¢ blinds, I'd cut the number of 1¢ chips from 15 down to 10. That would still let players pay for three small blinds (three times around the table, minimum), and reduce unnecessary extra chip clutter and extra counting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom