This just in!!! (1 Viewer)

ChipsGetMePumped

Two Pair
Reaction score
I'm very pleased with the quality in this sample set. I will for sure be getting a full set from BRPRO Poker!!!

Attachments

• PXL_20210223_195401240.jpg
    PXL_20210223_195401240.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 306
  • PXL_20210223_195353303.jpg
    PXL_20210223_195353303.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 273
This is an excellent example for why getting samples is such a good idea.

Some people might never even notice the unaligned edge spots. Not worth the cost or effort.

Other people wouldn't be happy with a set unless the spots were aligned - even if they cost more or if they had to find a different vendor.

Which kind of person is each of us? < shrug > you might not be sure until you got the samples and see for yourself

Me? I can live with unaligned spots, but I likely would pay the upcharge if it were available.

This is an excellent example for why getting samples is such a good idea.

Some people might never even notice the unaligned edge spots. Not worth the cost or effort.

Other people wouldn't be happy with a set unless the spots were aligned - even if they cost more or if they had to find a different vendor.

Which kind of person is each of us? < shrug > you might not be sure until you got the samples and see for yourself

Me? I can live with unaligned spots, but I likely would pay the upcharge if it were available.
As usual, very well said.

Seems to me that those who are unhappy about EDGE SPOTS have lots of issues they need dealings with....

Dude... we have multiple sets of poker chips to play a game that really only needs plastic interlocking chips.

I'd say the people here with "issues" represent a pretty large percent of the population. LOL.

Seems to me that those who are unhappy about EDGE SPOTS have lots of issues they need dealings with....
Not at all! If you are happy with it, then that's all that matters. If given the option though, it is worth the cost to align the spots with the rolling edges to make the chip look more uniform.

Yikes. Got to disagree. I think that's an example of what not to do with design. The face art is all over the place - denom placement/size/instances are all different. The edge of the $25 looks like it's for a totally different set. Location is placed differently on all chips.

Agree re: face art, was talking about the rolling edge.

I'd love to know the thought process behind each chip...you go from an up and down $1, to a $2 and $3 that are same design but have .00, to a clean $5 with a large font, to a busy (but awesome) $10 with a small font, to three $25...it's nutzo.

1614134287695.png

Colors look great!

Do you have samples of any of the other denoms?

Sounds like you like unaligned edges. That's good. You'll save some money.

The vast majority of us on this site have mental illnesses/neuroses that disqualify us from unaligned edges.
Lol yeah I know I was having fun poking around. I like iether way really! I did realize though that br pro poker customs do not have 90 degree flush edges...every one of them is slanted. They will never stand on edge....sad to know that but hey I still LOVE the chip for what it is designed to do, be a mark for betting at poker!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom