Things that make you Happy (8 Viewers)

Wait - filet mignon is pork.
It‘s $13/lb on sale. And it‘s not the whole filet.
A happy making fair price gourmet snack.
Definitely not where I come from.

But yes, sticking pork filet in a croissant seems like a more cost effective snack here in Switzerland! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The third of five milestones was achieved today – I’m done with radiation! This is added to the completion of chemotherapy and breast surgery. Next up, finish immunotherapy (targeted for September of this year) and hormone therapy (five years, so that’s a ways out).

Thanks to my care team (see photo, left to right): Jackie (radiation nurse), Marla (charge nurse), Jeremy (front desk), me, and Josh (radiation nurse). The additional radiation nurses not pictured are: Brian, Dakota, and Jill. My thanks to them for making this a positive experience.

I also got to ring the bell! You can view that here (a fellow patient cheered me on).

2024-04-10 14.49.23.jpg

The third of five milestones was achieved today – I’m done with radiation! This is added to the completion of chemotherapy and breast surgery. Next up, finish immunotherapy (targeted for September of this year) and hormone therapy (five years, so that’s a ways out).

Thanks to my care team (see photo, left to right): Jackie (radiation nurse), Marla (charge nurse), Jeremy (front desk), me, and Josh (radiation nurse). The additional radiation nurses not pictured are: Brian, Dakota, and Jill. My thanks to them for making this a positive experience.

I also got to ring the bell! You can view that here (a fellow patient cheered me on).

View attachment 1309144
WELL DONE!!!! Keep rocking those milestones, you've got fans.

View attachment 1309144
Cuck Fancer

View attachment 1309144
Great job, you’re doing hard things and glad to hear treatment is progressing well.

Won my first tourney playing a tag-team game last night! Thanks to @MichaelBubly and our friend Christina for for being the team with the mostest!

Of course, was concentrating way too hard to take pics.
Was a blast! Caught a photo of the last all in. Christina and I tag team called the other all-ins and she hit the double gutter to take it down! Go team Teal!

PXL_20240410_073746667.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom