Things that make you Happy (6 Viewers)

Grew up in Freehold, NJ and spent my childhood in Asbury. Just saw The Boss for the first time. Incredible. Amazing. Wow.
20230203_205057.jpg

Grew up in Freehold, NJ and spent my childhood in Asbury. Just saw The Boss for the first time. Incredible. Amazing. Wow.
View attachment 1074514
My favorite family story is that my great grandmother used to yell at Bruce to keep it quiet when he was playing on the street corner in front of their house. Probably less than 50% chance of it being true, but still a great story lol

My favorite family story is that my great grandmother used to yell at Bruce to keep it quiet when he was playing on the street corner in front of their house. Probably less than 50% chance of it being true, but still a great story lol
Ayooo! Haha I like to believe it. My parents saw him in Saint Rose's gym for $3 and a soupcan donation, they play that card whenever anyone brings him up.

It would be hilarious if the famous "Brrrruuuuuuuuuuce" chant is an abbreviated form of "Brrrruuuuuuuuuuce, keep it down! We're trying to read here, Brrrruuuuuuuuuuce!"

My oldest made her middle school volleyball team. Inaugural season and 63 girls tried out. She was so nervous in the days leading up to tryouts that she was outside putzing around with a volleyball any chance she had.

When I picked her up today she got in the truck and let out an earsplitting shriek of joy. Good for her.

I almost only host cash games, so my tournament sets rarely see the felt. I got my WTHC's into play last night at a monthly league game I play in. I didn't win (I got 7th) but it felt like a win getting this set into play.

Congrats!
??
Knocked over a construction pylon crossing a curbside area and said no to picking it up after a bike cop pedaled his lil short shorts over to me. Night and jail and misdemeanor disorderly conduct. I disagreed with the charge, they said if I didn't take the plea deal they'd hit me with felony Interference with Govt Property. Very scary but baseless, all dismissed, nothing left.

Now I've got bodycam footage of them discussing what to charge me with because nothing was defaced, destroyed, no unsafe scene or aggressiveness. 4 of them deciding what to write down after Im already cuffed in the wagon on the way to homebase lol.

Civil suit?
Honestly dont have the scratch or the time for it. Jersey boy in the deep South trying to finish a dissertation to get out of here. Cant be fighting the man right now.

Edit: dont want to derail the happy thread, just expressing what put a huge smile on my face. Hearing the 'dismissed' was one of the biggest reliefs Ive ever felt.

Knocked over a construction pylon crossing a curbside area and said no to picking it up after a bike cop pedaled his lil short shorts over to me. Night and jail and misdemeanor disorderly conduct. I disagreed with the charge, they said if I didn't take the plea deal they'd hit me with felony Interference with Govt Property. Very scary but baseless, all dismissed, nothing left.

Now I've got bodycam footage of them discussing what to charge me with because nothing was defaced, destroyed, no unsafe scene or aggressiveness. 4 of them deciding what to write down after Im already cuffed in the wagon on the way to homebase lol.
Move to the thats bullshit thread….that’s bullshit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom