Things that make you Happy (5 Viewers)

I clicked "Show ignored content" to see what others were talking about. I wish that I didn't. You are such a creep.

I'm sure that there is a fanofcheerleadersforum.com or some such other website where you can share your fetish for young girls with others. Just go there, dude.

I will resume my previous state of blocking you. Good day.

@SteveHNo96, I didn't see your posts either because I have you blocked. I don't block assholes and shit stirrers, but I blocked you because your posts are so cringe.

Know your audience, man. Some of us (thankfully not me) have daughters that are the same age as the girls in your photo. There are plenty of outlets for that kinda creepiness on the internet. No need to bring it here.

When an unsuspecting neighbor rings the door bell and the reason is...

20200915_181447.jpg

@SteveHNo96, I didn't see your posts either because I have you blocked. I don't block assholes and shit stirrers, but I blocked you because your posts are so cringe.

Know your audience, man. Some of us (thankfully not me) have daughters that are the same age as the girls in your photo. There are plenty of outlets for that kinda creepiness on the internet. No need to bring it here.

Meh, I suppose. Whiners gonna whine. But whatever you do, seriously do not check out the scenes on YouTube from the movie Cuties on Netflix.

That will make your blood freeze. I saw a few clips on YouTube and asked "how was this crap made?"

Anyways. Here's a peace offering. I found this hilarious and you will if you were one of the 900,000 people on Steam that bought Huniepop.

You know @Saoliver , I imagine you may be a boring fuddy-duddy who might think a shirt that says "Fart loading" is so funny but you just gave me a great idea for a custom chip set.

Fan of cheerleaders. That could work. Thanks dude.

Meh, I suppose. Whiners gonna whine. But whatever you do, seriously do not check out the scenes on YouTube from the movie Cuties on Netflix.
I said long ago that I would leave well enough alone for the sake of mods and the site as long as this kind of shit wasn't brought up again. Yet here we are.

If you're going to sit here and proselytize regarding Cuties on Netflix and not just say sorry and move on, perhaps people will come out and share the photos that you regularly posted, shared, and commented on that were younger than high school.

I'm not here to stir trouble, this just doesn't need to be repeatedly brought up. Please go away with this nonsense. But if you want to continue posting and discussing this publicly, I'm sure there's plenty of users here that can attest and share.

1600278269126.png

(And if you want to argue, I don't have a history, but other users do, and we ask for them to post what this and other comments were in reference to. I'd rather just have this end and go on with other things that make folks happy)

I said long ago that I would leave well enough alone for the sake of mods and the site as long as this kind of shit wasn't brought up again. Yet here we are.

If you're going to sit here and proselytize regarding Cuties on Netflix and not just say sorry and move on, perhaps people will come out and share the photos that you regularly posted, shared, and commented on that were younger than high school.

I'm not here to stir trouble, this just doesn't need to be repeatedly brought up. Please go away. But if you want to continue posting and discussing this publicly, I'm sure there's plenty of users here that can attest and share.

View attachment 534369

(And if you want to argue, I don't have a history, but other users do, and we ask for them to post what this and other comments were in reference to. I'd rather just have this end and go on with other things that make folks happy)
20200824_122930.jpg

My kid is an entrepreneur. Bars are still closed, so he opened an outdoor bar in our backyard. Even hired a bartender.

He found the cooler that we left full after backyard camping. Seriously, he did all of this on his own.:cool

View attachment 534346View attachment 534347
He just needs to write up a menu, and turn the clock to 5! Hilarious. I also have no idea what these hard seltzers are, but they look delicious with or without alcohol.

He just needs to write up a menu, and turn the clock to 5! Hilarious. I also have no idea what these hard seltzers are, but they look delicious with or without alcohol.
It's booze lemonade and it gets you drunk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom