For Sale The very last of my solid THCs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
186   0   0
Hello, all! It's been a long time since I listed anything for sale, but it's time for me to get organized.

DSC_2578.JPG

I'm down to the last few racks of solids. Let me know if you're interested in any of these by posting here and then PM. It is not necessarily first come, first served - priority will be given to those interested in whole lots and/or combinations of lots (which I may further discount, at my discretion). All chips have been ultrasonically cleaned, but not oiled. Colours, where applicable, have been matched to a Paulson colour sample set. Clear plastic trays not included (they are cheap, you wouldn't want them anyway). Enough chat, here are the details:

=====

Lot A: 50x pre-milled and oiled Hot Pink THCs. Majority of these chips are in Very Good condition, though there are some flea bites here and there. Will fit 7/8" or 15/16" laminated labels. $70 for the lot. SOLD!

DSC_2579.JPG

=====

Lot B: 205x Chocolate THCs. Miscellaneous roulette and gaming school hot stamps. Overall chip condition is Good. $90 for 1 full rack, or $170 for all 205 chips (if 2 racks split between two buyers, the first will get the extra 5 chips). I can pre-mill these for you, $150 for 1 full rack, or $280 for all 205 chips (same split rules). SOLD!

DSC_2582.JPG

=====

Lot C1: 119 Red chips in Excellent+ condition: $100 for all as is, or $170 milled. SOLD!

Lot C2: 120 Red chips in Very Good condition: $80 for all as is, or $150 milled. SOLD!

DSC_2580.JPG

=====

Lot D: 99 Cristy and Jones THC chips in Excellent+ condition. As C&J, they do not match up well with the Paulson colours that I have. 41 Orange chips with "PAN" on one side and "25c" on the other. 58 Green chips with "PAN" on both sides. $100 for all as is, or $160 milled. SOLD!

DSC_2581.JPG

=====

Feel free to ask questions. As an optional small added bonus, if you want me to pre-mill any of the chips you buy, I will also apply a little bit of mineral oil to them to smooth out the colours.

Oh yeah, price does not include shipping, but I will ship anywhere in the world at Canada Post prices. Insurance available as well.

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest so far - going through the PMs right now.

The C lots are still available. Best use for them (milled) that comes to mind would be $5s for a traditional colour solid set or fracs for a Cali-style solid set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom