The Unveiling!! CDI 98 Chip Box (1 Viewer)

ThatllDo.gif

Hmm Does @alecnetwoodworks do custom work our of solid Cali Redwood?
20220312_122505.jpg

One custom CDI case would be a heck of a lot easier than carrying around (4) Apache 4800s! Lmao

Just kidding! That box is and absolute work of art! Congratulations @Wheeler Assembly from a fellow Bond fan!

PS: love those cut cards! Haha

View attachment 1009030
One custom CDI case would be a heck of a lot easier than carrying around (4) Apache 4800s! Lmao

Just kidding! That box is and absolute work of art! Congratulations @Wheeler Assembly from a fellow Bond fan!

Ben - a box to hold all of those chips would have to be the size of the Ark of the Covenant from Raiders of the Lost Ark!

View attachment 1009030

May I present to you, the Nanuk 995. I got to see this thing in person not too long ago. All I can say is….DO IT!!!

https://nanuk.com/collections/nanuk-cases/products/nanuk-995

That’s an amazing chip box, Great job.

Now the question everyone’s thinking, what are you gonna do with the box when you get sick of the chips and sell them?

Kidding kidding :)
I’m wishing we had someone in Canada who would make these

That’s an amazing chip box, Great job.

Now the question everyone’s thinking, what are you gonna do with the box when you get sick of the chips and sell them?

Kidding kidding :)
I’m wishing we had someone in Canada who would make these
You know, this is the one set that I honestly don't think I could ever sell. That said, I didn't put any personal branding on the box so they could all be sold together in case of an emergency, I guess...

Jaws dropping! Incredible work of art.

I shouldn’t, but am going to forward this over to my buddy with a CDI set. Upping his storage game wasn’t even on his radar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom