For Sale The Red Room Custom Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casamada

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Amazing design and colors of this one of a kind set that doesn't deserve to live inside a box. All in excellent condition.

Tourney Set (510 chips)

Price: 779$

T25: 100 (green solid chip, some half pie if you want them or else i´ll keep them all... love'em)
T100: 105 (brown spotted chip, very few solid brown, same case as with the half pie greens)
T500: 90 (yellow and purple spotted chip, a few of them are half pies)
T1000: 106 (blue with peach chip gorgeous chip)
T5000: 75 (pink and black chip, amazing)
T25k: 24 (gray spotted chip)
Red Room Bounty Chips: 10
one Red Room Dealer Button
one Red Room All In Button

Shipping and fees not included.

A gorgeous set that deserves to live outside a box.

oZcJU8d.jpg

A8FUcnk.jpg

Vo93tmo.jpg

vRgwMlT.jpg

n0JzJwU.jpg

d04K7OQ.jpg

5EKFVuR.jpg

ZXfjlSv.jpg

nwWu1SV.jpg

YNHa7cW.jpg

L5YnxDR.jpg

KaG13a5.jpg

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017

Would be SOOO much more helpful if the photos showed the 510 chips for sale. Cool set. GLWS

Every time this set has been listed for sale it never seems to have accurate photo's of the actual chips for sale. Last year or the year before when they were listed it was the exact same photo's and people had the same request about getting pictures of the actual set that was being sold.

FYI: There's also a custom Red Room TR King set out there including plaques. I played one game with them with a previous owner, very nice also.

@Casamada per the two comments above, it would go along way to have a picture or two of the setup specifically for sale. Doesn't have to be perfect but just to give people a visual of the setup you're selling. Love the chips, good luck with the sale!

Every time this set has been listed for sale it never seems to have accurate photo's of the actual chips for sale. Last year or the year before when they were listed it was the exact same photo's and people had the same request about getting pictures of the actual set that was being sold.
no problem I will upload the photos or sent all of them they want with a paper with today's date

Very nice chips. Looks like they're new?
some of them are, others lightly used but not by me but the original owner who took this beautiful photos. I've had them for 7 years I think and perhaps used less than ten times. Incoming actual photos.

I sent via PM the photos that time to the couple people interested, this time I have upload them in this same thread, I post the original photos because my lame skills will not make justice to this set.
OFC to the interested buyer I can send all the photos he wants from the exact set he will receive and can even let him pick or change them because as you can see the set is quite big and I have chips to spare.

I think what they're wanting to see is a photo of the exact 510 piece set listed for sale. These photos show a lot more than 510 chips.
Exact set offered:
1544652474078.png

1544652528262.png

Like I said before I've included some half pies of the 25s and 500s and some solid 100s. But if the buyer only wants regluar spotted ones can be done no problem.

Would it be possible to get the following:

120 green half pie T25’s
160 brown spotted T100’s
60 purple spotted T500’s
100 blue with peach T1000’s
40 pink and black T5000’s

Would it be possible to get the following:

120 green half pie T25’s
160 brown spotted T100’s
60 purple spotted T500’s
100 blue with peach T1000’s
40 pink and black T5000’s

I don't have enough half pie T25's because the standard color is the solid one. But I can give you 120.
As for the brown 100's and purple 500's perhaps we could do 140 browns and 80 yellow with purple?
The other numbers you request are ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom