For Sale The Red Room Custom Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casamada

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All in excellent condition. I love the design and colors of this set.

Tourney Set (510 chips)

Price: 829$

T25: 100 (green solid chip, some half pie if you want them or else i´ll keep them all... love'em)
T100: 105 (brown spotted chip, very few solid brown, same case as with the half pie greens)
T500: 90 (yellow and purple spotted chip, a few of them are half pies)
T1000: 106 (blue with peach chip gorgeous chip)
T5000: 75 (pink and black chip, amazing)
T25k: 24 (gray spotted chip)
Red Room Bounty Chips: 10
one Red Room Dealer Button
one Red Room All In Button

Shipping and fees not included.

A gorgeous set that deserves to live outside a box.

oZcJU8d.jpg

A8FUcnk.jpg

Vo93tmo.jpg

vRgwMlT.jpg

n0JzJwU.jpg

d04K7OQ.jpg

5EKFVuR.jpg

ZXfjlSv.jpg

nwWu1SV.jpg

YNHa7cW.jpg

L5YnxDR.jpg

KaG13a5.jpg

Last edited:
Hell of a price. Will get snapped up immediately. Glws.

TY

I love the chips but had this set for many years in boxes without using it. I would still get to keep the cash set and half of the tourney set. But at least this way someone else will enjoy them :)

Yeah, I've come back a few times since I'm kinda looking for another tourney set, but I can quite understand which of the pics are the chips for sale. Which 500s are the ones for sale, since there are pics of two types....

THere are several photos that ONLY include what appear to be non-denom chips, and the set listing doesn’t include any of these, right?

I love those black and pink non-denom.

Yeah, pics consisting only of what exactly is for sale would probably help you move these :)

Yeah, pics consisting only of what exactly is for sale would probably help you move these :)

Yeah my bad, sorry. Tournament chips have on one side a label with the denomination e.g. 500 and on the other are labeled with the legend "The Red Room".

The full set includes a cash non denom set which are the black, peach and purple chips (not included on this sale)

To clarify this even further I will erase the photos of this chips. Thank You for bringing this to my attention.

Updated the post with chip descriptions and left only the photos of the tournament set. This is really an amazing set someone is gonna be very lucky

Updated the post with chip descriptions and left only the photos of the tournament set. This is really an amazing set someone is gonna be very lucky
They are certainly very pretty. What I meant about pics is, you are selling 510 chips so it would be helpful for a perspective buyer to see a photo of the actual 510 chip set they would be buying. My two cents.

You don’t happen to have an extra dealer button for the set you’d be willing to sell do you? I would love a button from this set :)

IMG-1087.JPG
IMG-1088.JPG

First picture is the whole set (2+ tables tourney set and non denom cash set) as can be appreciated they have been kept safely in their boxes.
Second picture is a sample of the chips that compose the tournament set for sale plus some of the addons, I think I have a mug and a couple more things related to the set :) A lot of love in this set.

They are certainly very pretty. What I meant about pics is, you are selling 510 chips so it would be helpful for a perspective buyer to see a photo of the actual 510 chip set they would be buying. My two cents.

You don’t happen to have an extra dealer button for the set you’d be willing to sell do you? I would love a button from this set :)

The dealer buttons I have are just acrylic with the label on top :( I would love to have some nicer custom dealer buttons that completed the set.

I would love to have some nicer custom dealer buttons that completed the set.
Can do them at minimal cost. Minimum order is 10 buttons at like 5 bucks each and if you give people here the option to buy one you’ll surpass the minimum easily, meaning you’ll only have to pay for the amount of buttons you personally want.

Can do them at minimal cost. Minimum order is 10 buttons at like 5 bucks each and if you give people here the option to buy one you’ll surpass the minimum easily, meaning you’ll only have to pay for the amount of buttons you personally want.

I will get to work to make this happen! Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom