The Panthera Club BCC Customs (1 Viewer)

MrWhitt

High Hand
Reaction score
This is my custom tourney set. At the time a friend was going through a long battle with BCC regarding his custom set and I told myself "it can't be that bad". Turns out it wasn't and I couldn't be happier with the impulse decision. I added the plaques later.

The Panthera Club 34.JPG
The Panthera Club 35.JPG
The Panthera Club 38.JPG
The Panthera Club 39.JPG
The Panthera Club 41.JPG
The Panthera Club 61.JPG

Great to see some BCC pr0n! I hope more owners post up pics, it's nice to see these again!

Man oh man, BCC could crank out some awesome chips when they wanted. I love the colors and spots of all the chips. If the price of customs weren't so high now, I'd get'er done....again

I just found my original invoice. The chips were $0.90 per chip and a $150 setup fee per denom. But well worth it for the experience and the finished product.

I just found my original invoice. The chips were $0.90 per chip and a $150 setup fee per denom. But well worth it for the experience and the finished product.
Wow! The price has double now a days?

Funny cause back then everyone thought the $150 setup fee per denom was robbery.

I've had this issue with them before. They claim to have purchased the overrun from BCC. Thankfully they aren't the same as my color and edge spots.
How did the chips come to be made in the first place? Did BCC use your inlays/artwork without permission?

I simply think they had some extra labels and extra chips they were making and this small batch was made. From what I can tell these are the chips made. They've been listed several times but never sold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom