The out-of-context thread (14 Viewers)

i don’t get it...

E2BFDDA3-79C9-479A-9736-D3736C8E2E36.jpeg

But what is he trying to say?

“uretha”. ? That means nothing. By eliminating the “ne” from urathane makes the word meaningless. I’m confused. Lol. Not the first time tho.

@Trihonda, "uretha" is very close to "Aretha", so it sounds like you're on an expedition to see Aretha Franklin at the top of Mount Everest, probably for sex.

That's the best I got.

Last edited:
But what is he trying to say?

“uretha”. ? That means nothing. By eliminating the “ne” from urathane makes the word meaningless. I’m confused. Lol. Not the first time tho.
Yeah I assume he was going for urethra.

I was listening to the Bobby Lee podcast the other day and they were talking about dudes that enjoy having things inserted into theirs. Now I cringe at the thought of the word :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Only trihonda could manage to put a buzzkill on a upbeat thread like this. Lighten up, (aretha) franklin.

Boom, someone tags me in some failed attempt of anatomical humor, and I’ll kill all the buzzes. For the record, had it been mildly funny, I’d have been laughing right along with everyone else. *Shrugs*

3F9924F9-C7D9-4525-93D3-34F74B8D594C.jpeg

A debbie downer
Someone who ruined the mood

To be fair I saw where the punch was going with the one targeted to @Trihonda but not sure it was as funny as planned
I googled it meanwhile.:)
Sure, not all attempts of humour in this thread are successful; fun-wise, many of us in this thread are trying to "extract fat from a fly" as the Greek saying goes.
Being well-disposed and probably naive, I don't feel, however, that any pun has ever been intended by anyone to anyone.

Your English is great! It’s American you need to give up on. :D

By the way, I purposefully mixed a bunch of sports metaphors.
Yeah, of sports unknown and unintelligible in Europe, especially in the Deep South of Europe:LOL: :laugh:
By the way, I can only understand North-Eastern and Mid-Western American English listening-wise (certainly NOT British or Australian English), provided there's no sports in it:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom