The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (139 Viewers)

Cool! Now do the Taj Mahal made out of poker chips!
Okay. Done. Took me a bit. Now, you have to imagine it a bit ....

GIF-191219_170058.gif

Last edited:
Are those 100% plastic? Let me know what you think about them!
Hi these are 100% Plastic. MPC makes all types of cards. Poker, Bridge, Plastic Coated, 100% Plastic, SI, Jumbo Index. The cards feel a little stiffer than Copags or Kems, but it could be that they are brand new. They are little more expensive at almost $20 for a single deck, but if you want Customized decks for a custom set this would be one of the few places to go to get 100% Plastic done. The Turn around time was pretty quick. I ordered them on 12/11. They then contacted me and they had some emails with some questions and then sent me photos of the cards before shipping. They got shipped on 12/16. and I got them today as MPC has a Customer Service Center and shipped the cards out of Chester, New Jersey. Since you're in NJ the turnaround should be the same for you.

Hi these are 100% Plastic. MPC makes all types of cards. Poker, Bridge, Plastic Coated, 100% Plastic, SI, Jumbo Index. The cards feel a little stiffer than Copags or Kems, but it could be that they are brand new. They are little more expensive at almost $20 for a single deck, but if you want Customized decks for a custom set this would be one of the few places to go to get 100% Plastic done. The Turn around time was pretty quick. I ordered them on 12/11. They then contacted me and they had some emails with some questions and then sent me proofs before shipping. They got shipped on 12/16. and I got them today as MPC has a Customer Service Center and shipped the cards out of Chester, New Jersey. Since you're in NJ the turnaround should be the same for you.
Thanks for your reply. I've read mixed reviews on here about MPC's plastic cards but I tend to like stiffer stock. If you mind me asking, on a scale of Kem (floppy) to Faded Spade v.1 (sprain a wrist shuffling the cards), where on the spectrum do they lie? Also, are the cards textured or more glossy/smooth?

I may ask to shuffle and get a feel for the stock if you're available at some point after the new year! I'm thinking of getting custom cards done at some point next year.

Thanks for your reply. I've read mixed reviews on here about MPC's plastic cards but I tend to like stiffer stock. If you mind me asking, on a scale of Kem (floppy) to Faded Spade v.1 (sprain a wrist shuffling the cards), where on the spectrum do they lie? Also, are the cards textured or more glossy/smooth?

I may ask to shuffle and get a feel for the stock if you're available at some point after the new year! I'm thinking of getting custom cards done at some point next year.
I'll send you a PM about the cards a little later. Yes we can get together in the New Year. If we both go to Irish's game I can bring them also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom