The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (134 Viewers)

Dont worry they are about to be posted on classifieds and you can remedy it. Aztar empress and garden city too!
Well I sure hope you package them up much better than how you received them. Folks here will not be happy receiving loose chips like that. There are threads here explaining how to ship chips safely. Please follow the advice. Nothing worse than getting damaged or broken chips in the mail as a result of poor packing.

They came from Jim at the chip room - they were packaged fine - I found them 2 years after they had been shipped - it said post pics of opening packages. I did, when I opened it they fell out like that - jim had like 100 chips per row stacked in there. When I ship I'll he sure to check the forums - thanks for the tip.

They came from Jim at the chip room - they were packaged fine - I found them 2 years after they had been shipped - it said post pics of opening packages. I did, when I opened it they fell out like that - jim had like 100 chips per row stacked in there. When I ship I'll he sure to check the forums - thanks for the tip.

Wait you bought chips 2 years ago and just opened them/found them?

Yea - literally moved a week after they arrived and left them in a box in my study - I opened it yesterday looking for my empress chips... found them.

Yea - literally moved a week after they arrived and left them in a box in my study - I opened it yesterday looking for my empress chips... found them.

Your impulse control/OCD skills far out weigh mine. I open packages while walking in the door before setting anything down and while ignoring my wife, dog, and children, because POKER CHIP MAIL.

Honestly what you are saying isn't even English to me. AN UNOPENED PACKAGE OF CHIPS FOR 2 YEARS? Not just a few chips, a whole set?!?! :eek: :p

They came from Jim at the chip room - they were packaged fine - I found them 2 years after they had been shipped...

F760C885-BFD3-4A89-A0CA-FEFAA1ADBC0F.gif

I once asked a dealer about a specific chip not listed on his website... two days later he told me he had found 200, a day or so later he informed me he found another 500... I promptly bought all of them.

one of my greatest mail days, 6 yrs ago this month.

WP_20131227_006.jpg
WP_20131227_007.jpg
WP_20131227_008.jpg

Holy F that might be one of the greatest finds ever! What’d they go for 6 years ago?

There have been several extraordinary finds... @AfterTheFact 's Riverside find set the wheels in motion for me on my quest for these... @41Pickup 's Tropicana find, and @RainmanTrail 's Lakeshore find are all incredible finds. I'm sure I'm missing a few others, but those stand out.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. These are nothing special lol, but I do love photography and it's a hobby of mine. Need to bust out the actual camera soon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom