The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (79 Viewers)

These $25s are the nuts, thanks @bluegill

Just need to dig up two more sharp racks of $5s now…
IMG_6212.jpeg

After trying out 4 different types of racks for my CPCs, I went to the OG @alecnetwoodworks 24 racks arrived safe and sound this morning (6 of which are going to @mattross1313...I corrupted him!) and my CPC tourney set is also in the UK now...although that'll be stuck in customs for a good while yet.

1709558397107.png

1709558655860.png

1709558532656.png

Last edited:
There should be an award on here for most bombproof packaging. I’m the end I think @Eriks might win. This was in a sfrb with enough shredded paper you could have played soccer with it and nothing would ever be damaged :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
IMG_7261.jpeg

I knew about 2 of these. The one on the left was a surprise. It’s awesome. Thank you. Hopefully I can unveil a set to go with the protege buttons soon. :ninja:
IMG_7262.jpeg

There should be an award on here for most bombproof packaging. I’m the end I think @Eriks might win. This was in a sfrb with enough shredded paper you could have played soccer with it and nothing would ever be damaged :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Haha, after seeing the abuse that other package must have taken during its trip, I didn’t wanna take any chances.

so… the homes games have grown quite a bit and the only way to accommodate more people… is more chips! Huge thanks to @AK Chip and @Frednizer for helping me bring this set to its full capacity once again. This was a dream set of mine that I couldn’t believe I would actually own. But you two made it happen. Big shout out to you guys for making this possible and working with me on the transactions the way you did. Highly recommend doing buisness with them!!
IMG_3038.jpeg
IMG_3040.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3038.jpeg
    IMG_3038.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 29

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom