The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (103 Viewers)

Sneak peak at the set
22FD68E7-ED5A-4314-95F9-B4ECDE06B7F0.jpeg

Just FYI Guys and Gals,

Just spoke with a manager at Harbor Freight as this was my second store today. They have discontinued the Apache cases. Whatever they have left in stock is all that's left, they have decided to go with a craftsman style stack and storage system. I have not seen this info online or anywhere else. I grabbed the last two Oranges, probably should buy the couple they have left for future sets... but again when they are gone that's it!
20220113_114733.jpg

I recommend stopping by your local store soon if you plan to add anymore to your collection.

Just FYI Guys and Gals,

Just spoke with a manager at Harbor Freight as this was my second store today. They have discontinued the Apache cases. Whatever they have left in stock is all that's left, they have decided to go with a craftsman style stack and storage system. I have not seen this info online or anywhere else. I grabbed the last two Oranges, probably should buy the couple they have left for future sets... but again when they are gone that's it!
View attachment 845784
I recommend stopping by your local store soon if you plan to add anymore to your collection.
Oh my god whatever are you and Brie gonna do??!???

How much do you charge to kennel chips?
We only do it for a few friends. Definitely not on professional levels like @horseshoez ... as it is for friends we charge nothing... but good luck getting @FordPickup92 to.say yes!

For the record I have never packaged my own chips. My amazing lover handles all of our chipments. I take zero credit

Just FYI Guys and Gals,

Thanks for the heads up. There goes $217.15.

This is the only way my friend! Welcome to the Dark Side!
View attachment 845853
Start you own Wall of Chips! Haha
Reality are unless your other half is also a Chipper, Your other half will most likely not going to be trill seeing the Wall of Chips.

My wife thou lately seem like to come with term on how I am doing chipping now, she was always giving me the looks when I just started Chipping

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom