The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (95 Viewers)

I love this so much, I want a rack. Or maybe make it into an inlay.
4A277B63-641B-4847-AD25-3DFDCBC5AD2F.jpeg

What a great pr0n day! Started at 06:55 am, with this beauty patiently waiting for me (had arranged delivery at 7am):

20200514_065552_m.jpg

20200514_065815_m.jpg

Afraid it was not chips (yet, this was only the first delivery of the day!):
20200514_074348_m.jpg

Let the sorting begin! Bottom-up appproach:
20200514_173321_m.jpg

Then, I got to pick up this huge box at the post office (well, grocery store, they pretty much discontinued post offices in Norway):

20200514_213122_m.jpg

These beauties.... thank you @doublequeen!

20200514_215319_m.jpg
20200514_214905_m.jpg

What a great pr0n day! Started at 06:55 am, with this beauty patiently waiting for me (had arranged delivery at 7am):

View attachment 458925

View attachment 458929

Afraid it was not chips (yet, this was only the first delivery of the day!):
View attachment 458933

Let the sorting begin! Bottom-up appproach:
View attachment 458934

Then, I got to pick up this huge box at the post office (well, grocery store, they pretty much discontinued post offices in Norway):

View attachment 458941

OMG where did you get all those lego mini-figure pieces?!?!?!? (nice chips too BTW ;) )

This is not as exciting as some deliveries lately, but it is to me!
Thank you @dennis63! These chips are beautiful!
I love the solids, I love the racks! All of them...Great chips!
I know some people have different opinions about the colors, but I really like them. Very classic Vegas looking.
And the racks... Outstanding. I don't know how you aren't selling out of these. They are really thick and sturdy. And the price is phenomenal as well.
Bravo man. Look forward to ordering a set soon!
IMG_20200514_194241.jpg

Last edited:
This is not as exciting as some deliveries lately, but it is too me!
Thank you @dennis63! These chips are beautiful!
I love the solids, I love the racks! All of them...Great chips!
I know some people have different opinions about the colors, but I really like them. Very classic Vegas looking.
And the racks... Outstanding. I don't know how you aren't selling out of these. They are really thick and sturdy. And the price is phenomenal as well.
Bravo man. Look forward to ordering a set soon!
View attachment 459132
Dennis is always great to deal with.

The allure of the Key West chips is the old school colors and spot pattern. The story of the H-Mold the chips are pressed on is an interesting one too. A lot of history with it.

My Key West set is at 1100 chips and counting. You won't regret it!

Dennis is always great to deal with.

The allure of the Key West chips is the old school colors and spot pattern. The story of the H-Mold the chips are pressed on is an interesting one too. A lot of history with it.

My Key West set is at 1100 chips and counting. You won't regret it!
Yeah man. I've definitely checked out your album.
I love the $20 in Duval st. picture!

Agreed about Dennis in my dealings with him. Super nice guy to work with.

Especially at these prices, I don't understand why more people aren't all about these!

ah. I see hooker juice is now going to be available in smooth and now, "chunky". :vomit:
Unlike my peanut butter preference, I'll choose smooth as I'm hoping it will be easier to clean off. (Also, can somebody explain to me exactly what is meant by #HookerJuice, please? I've got a decent idea, but I've never known what the official meaning is.)

Unlike my peanut butter preference, I'll choose smooth as I'm hoping it will be easier to clean off. (Also, can somebody explain to me exactly what is meant by #HookerJuice, please? I've got a decent idea, but I've never known what the official meaning is.)
Dirty grime all over the chips. Lots of people fuck hookers in vegas. Vegas chips are exposed to millions of peoples hands. So... someone fucks a hooker and doesn't wash up and then goes and plays some blackjack, boom hooker juiced.

But yeah its just a gross way of saying thick nasty grime from millions of people handling the chips and them never getting washed.

It's like those Ass pennies in your pocket.

Dirty grime all over the chips. Lots of people fuck hookers in vegas. Vegas chips are exposed to millions of peoples hands. So... someone fucks a hooker and doesn't wash up and then goes and plays some blackjack, boom hooker juiced.

But yeah its just a gross way of saying thick nasty grime from millions of people handling the chips and them never getting washed.

It's like those Ass pennies in your pocket.
Yeah, that's what I thought it was, pretty much... thanks for the clarification though, hahaha!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom