The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (34 Viewers)

I’ve always collected silver strikes. At about 1200 of them now! But this one in particular reminded me to congratulate Mikey !! @SpaceMonkey420 nice article!! View attachment 837226View attachment 837227View attachment 837228

Thanks for sharing. The Princess Cruises and P&O logos utilize negative space better than any chip design I've seen. Really cool/unique, especially for silver strikes and hot stamps. Would love to see other examples if they exist.

tUNxzDl.jpg
5auH52N.jpg

Thanks for sharing. The Princess Cruises and P&O logos utilize negative space better than any chip design I've seen. Really cool/unique, especially for silver strikes and hot stamps. Would love to see other examples if they exist.

tUNxzDl.jpg
5auH52N.jpg
I also own this chip. I think it's great, as do you. A unique hot stamp for sure. The five dollar chip even has a $5.00 hot stamp (and not just $5). Looking for others in the Princess Cruises series if anybody has them.

WET princess cruises.jpg

Epidural for my back issues.

I'll say, I don't want any more epidurals for my future treatments. Blah.
I 've had several of them too, being an office-cripple, insisting to carry on with racetrack driving (in the near past).
Now I get injections from time to time just to be functional.

I 've had several of them too, being an office-cripple, insisting to carry on with racetrack driving (in the near past).
Now I get injections from time to time just to be functional.
This was my first ever. I wasn't a fan. Felt like crap all day. Still do, but my range of motion is way better and I can walk normally.

Surgery on the 3rd tho. Get this crap fixed!

You are
Thank you to Todd @The Chip Exchange. These are even better than pictured, absolutely beautiful! Giving them a go as quarters for the PNY’s.
View attachment 837895
You are very welcome, they were hand picked out of a much larger lot and we’re part of my own personal collection. Hard to see them go but it makes me feel better they’re going to a home that will love them :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom