The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (150 Viewers)

My Le Paulson Noir set

Me: I'm pretty happy with the tournament set I currently have – and definitely don't need a new set to take on as my first relabelling project.

Also me:

Being a UK chipper is tough, seeing as the choice of chips we have is fairly limited.

That being said, a massive shout out to @SeanGecko for taking the time and effort to not only recommend these chips (I originally messaged him to enquire about labelling Super Diamonds - rabbit hole, much?); but to place the order for me, then ship them to the UK.

And for his generosity in supplying a ton of seriously cool extras in the package — free of charge, no less.

It's people like him and gestures like this that make PCF a truly special community. Diolch, brawd (thanks, brother) as we say here in Wales.

I just saw the mail man delivering in my neighborhood and no chips for me :( anyone else have mail service today with usps? I thought usps was off on July 4th... isn’t it a Fed holiday

I just saw the mail man delivering in my neighborhood and no chips for me :( anyone else have mail service today with usps? I thought usps was off on July 4th... isn’t it a Fed holiday
I had mail service today, but it was just my Amazon orders (non-chip related)

Chances are they were only delivering parcels because it would cause too much congestion to let them pile up even for one day. We do the same in Canada on statutory holidays except for Christmas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom