The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (72 Viewers)

Limit set in the works.
A few changes being made, but I like it

FD4FC1D5-DF27-463E-AE0B-5CEB0238ED9E.jpeg

Stupid mail person leaving my boxes in the rain though.
AA88B6AF-9C8C-4AEB-BEA7-9EE303B9D6F4.jpeg

No bet. And an unfair proposition, actually. All you have to do is dangle some TRKs in front of him on Day 360 to win.

They would have to be pretty cool TRK's at a decent price. I already have 1000'ish TRK's that are full of awesomeness.

I’m not sure where I got this box, but it’s awesome for shipping more than 1 rack, and less than 4. No idea what postage will be, since my printer at home ran out of ink (didn’t want to create the label yet)
B9512811-3B3D-4619-86A8-96CB5A8B6E0E.jpeg

I’m not sure where I got this box, but it’s awesome for shipping more than 1 rack, and less than 4. No idea what postage will be, since my printer at home ran out of ink (didn’t want to create the label yet)
View attachment 301372
Those are good 2-4 if the person lives within 1-4 mailing zones of you. You can get them on the USPS website for free.

Regional Rate boxes, cheaper option than MFRB if you can swing it.

Smaller than MFRB for sure, but you can't load too many racks in a MFRB because the weight of the chips becomes an issue.

Last edited:
View attachment 301372
Just an FYI .. I put that this box was 3lb (probably closer to 1lb, but the price was the same).. shipped to the Central US from the east coast. online it was exactly $10.00
not bad if you want to ship 3-4 racks of something

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom