The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (99 Viewers)

More amazing dealer button storage! Thanks @BearMetal !

2F404EFF-D34B-4075-8F23-5AFB36227F42.jpeg

7C45D2AE-D8F2-4C06-9EC6-DC558B01F9EC.jpeg

BBA004FD-9E54-4C3E-882F-B0B315CFFCA5.jpeg

Got my first chips in the mail today in my new residence. These were the first $5 TRKs I ever feel in love with and when the opportunity arises to get your hands on some minty examples, YOU JUMP AT THE OPPORTUNITY! :p

A big shout out and thank you to @RichMahogany for getting these beauties to me. Thanks Much Phil.
2113372F-1253-43EE-A2D2-6FB0A6668BAC.jpeg

Got my first chips in the mail today in my new residence. These were the first $5 TRKs I ever feel in love with and when the opportunity arises to get your hands on some minty examples, YOU JUMP AT THE OPPORTUNITY! :p

A big shout out and thank you to @RichMahogany for getting these beauties to me. Thanks Much Phil. View attachment 703023

Can’t take all the credit. It all started with @jr8719

Do I even wanna know what that cost? Lol
Wasn't too bad actually. I paid $255 after tax. Which for this chip in uncirculated condition seems like a steal to me. I easily would have paid double that, or more.

It's only the second time I've seen one for sale, and I've been searching for many years with a web scraper. And the other one was heavily used.

Wasn't too bad actually. I paid $255 after tax. Which for this chip in uncirculated condition seems like a steal to me. I easily would have paid double that, or more.

It's only the second time I've seen one for sale, and I've been searching for many years with a web scraper. And the other one was heavily used.
I mean 2 years ago I would've said that shit is bonkers lol but TBH it does sound relatively fair given the condition.
Congrats, beautiful set (minus the dollar, they cant all be winners I guess...lol)

After an agonising wait, the bulk of my THCs cleared UK customs yesterday and I picked them up from the depot this morning! Now to take stock of everything, start murdering and get ready for my custom labels. Also building a HU set for my sister using the Milanos up top.

A few thanks here for helping me put all this together:
@Jeevansluck - barrel of NYNYs - since buying these from Nav, I've sold my cash set so no longer need them. But they are a great chip!
@ReallyGoodUsername - For the VLVs. Top chipper and put up with my endless questions without issue!
@AZBOARDER13 - Kindly hooking me up with razor sharp uncirculated Flamingos!
@TheChipRoom - I was VERY fortunate to get my hands on the illusive mint snappers! They are the star of the show 100%!
@Thisfiendis138 - Absolute legend helping me build the set, close some deals and arrange some top quality reshipping! Along with some great gifts in the box, I've now filled my barrel of Circus Circus $1s! The Venetian and Mapes will become instant favourites in my card capper collection.

Y'all are awesome and I really appreciate the help in building out this set.

Few quick pics I grabbed when I got to work an unpacked the shipment. Now to get murdering.

@ThePrototype - Our Rounders DBs are here too!
@JP1984 - your NYNYs are in here. Also tagging you for THC fun :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I'm sure @Eriks will approve.

IMG_0360.pngIMG_0361.pngIMG_0359.png

IMG_0358.png

Congrats mate, these will look amazing when you're done!

On the THC front though, why would I need to "waste" my money on THC when I can just play with yours at a meetup ;) ....DO NOT PUT THIS IN THE OUT OF CONTEXT THREAD. I know what you're like!

Received some HSI chips today!

Thanks @Poppin92 . .
IMG-20210521-WA0006.jpeg

IMG-20210521-WA0010.jpeg

Nawras sent me this awesome extra, wicked gift of a deck of some sick feeling playing cards. They feel incredibly soft and delightful without even taking the wrapper off...
16216324850447078833764891558704.jpg

16216325463436843296634011999088.jpg

In they go with the stash...
1621632674902637147482135068938.jpg

Covid has made it impossible to open many of these setups! Sad really!

Received some HSI chips today!

Thanks @Poppin92 . .
View attachment 703646
View attachment 703647

Nawras sent me this awesome extra, wicked gift of a deck of some sick feeling playing cards. They feel incredibly soft and delightful without even taking the wrapper off...
View attachment 703653
View attachment 703655
Belgium cartamundi is on a another level my friend, I guarantee everyone who use these cards will stick with them.
I have 6 decks in my blackjack shoe from last summer, they’re still brand new looking. The durability is awesome
Okay I guess I’ll start work for cartamundi as a sales agent :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
(I’ll stop now)

Glad they arrived safely Nav, my pleasure bud !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom