The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (102 Viewers)

I will just try and not think about all the murdering that's going to be happening with the sweet innocent BTP tournament chips I sold...

#LetTheCircusChipsLive! :)

1618914176232.png

I will just try and not think about all the murdering that's going to be happening with the sweet innocent BTP tournament chips I sold...

Avert your eyes

They are putting up a good fight, the little fuckers. Won’t get rid of anything without some serious nail polish remover application (which we’re apparently and obviously out of). To be continued...

EAACD0DB-748D-40E6-BF88-290DE8AD94F2.jpeg

They are putting up a good fight, the little fuckers. Won’t get rid of anything without some serious nail polish remover application (which we’re apparently and obviously out of). To be continued...

View attachment 681588
728D01BF-958C-4848-B3EA-4F3FA40568CD.jpeg
30204CBC-36DC-48DF-9832-EFEB7BEA4038.jpeg

I am waiting on our label guru but I had some extras from last time. Turned out really well imo, even better than expected.

Meet the new LCO $500s. It’s a fine day for murdering some chips. Thank you @cpac54 !

View attachment 681571
Great minds think alike @Eriks! With the lack of available $1’s in the casa lineup I have decided to relable a custom $1! And a snapper. My blackjack setup dedicated to my murdered friend.
image.jpg

image.jpg

and the $500 and since the 100’s are vaulted away the grey 100 will be the new 1000!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom