The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (67 Viewers)

PCF'ers be like:

ZomboMeme 24022021195629.jpg

Well, after a month delay and a re-route via New Zealand (after it had already landed in Brisbane), the package is here.

Thanks to @Himewad for an amazing packing job. Not only was there plenty of padding, the DB were individually packaged and labelled. Just awesome mate. Thanks for the 'All In' chips too.

Thanks @Marhault for the beautiful HSI $25 chips - they certainly do burn the retina :oops: :) love the cards too :)

Thanks @BR Pro Poker for the awesome work on the DBs.

If anyone has a spare HSI $25 secondary chip, let me know :)

IMG_2356.JPG
IMG_2358.JPG
IMG_2361.JPG
IMG_2362.JPG

Well, after a month delay and a re-route via New Zealand (after it had already landed in Brisbane), the package is here.

Thanks to @Himewad for an amazing packing job. Not only was there plenty of padding, the DB were individually packaged and labelled. Just awesome mate. Thanks for the 'All In' chips too.

Thanks @Marhault for the beautiful HSI $25 chips - they certainly do burn the retina :oops: :) love the cards too :)

Thanks @BR Pro Poker for the awesome work on the DBs.

If anyone has a spare HSI $25 secondary chip, let me know :)

View attachment 644150View attachment 644152View attachment 644153View attachment 644154
Not lost after all. Looks like AUSPost has been trolling both of us.

Nice eBay day ... thanks to a tip from a PCF member :)

Not sure what to do with the three $1 chips but the 50c chips will be relabeled for my Vegas house mold set :tup:

View attachment 644392
Awesome. I almost picked them up for myself because they look gorgeous but I remembered your wanted ad. They look great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom