The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (58 Viewers)

I got my two needed Matsui sample chips (the third was from the original 8 that I got). Thanks to @Tommy and someone from eBay for each.
Now when I have a single table of 10, we will all have matching Matsui hologram oversized chip card caps :tup: (these will not be relabeled as the design is awesome ... different on each side too)

Had to snowblow to get to the mailbox but well worth it

cardcaps.jpg

Well I didn't think I was that good this year... but Santa brought me somethin anyways... and a week early!!
20201217_173434.jpg

This particular time Santas name is Addison and John!

Thank you both @bluesman250 and @JeepologyOffroad I absolutely love them!!

Can't believe it, I just assumed @allforcharity had all of my packages redirected to the middle of no where. Berny can get packages here in 2 days... I can't get them in 3 weeks!! Haha Berny a couple slipped through your evil plan sir!!

Kidding of course!!

Got lucky the driveway is about 1/4 mile long and had 8" of ice and snow on it!! Addison asked me if the package arrived. I checked tracking it said out for delivery... I said ohh crap the post office has probably already been by! No way they will leave that by the mail box... so I got on the kabota and started digging!! The second I got out there he was driving up with all these goodies!! Just mean to be I guess, and no damn extra trip to the post office tomorrow!! Lol

Ah. That also explains why we pay a premium for a service with a delivery standard AND tracking. Yet get the exact same service we could have paid half the cost of and still not get tracking. But sure...JFC.
What pisses me off is 2-Day Priority Mail has rarely been 2 days in the last what, 10 months? But they still advertise it as such, they still charge the same, and you have no recourse when it takes 3-14 days...or more.

What pisses me off is 2-Day Priority Mail has rarely been 2 days in the last what, 10 months? But they still advertise it as such, they still charge the same, and you have no recourse when it takes 3-14 days...or more.
And subway footlongs arnt a foot long. Everything is a fooking lie.....

Same way with “prime 2 day shipping” when you call them on it they just avoid responding to if completely. Kind of like the curb your enthusiasm host who won’t answer what the disturbance was in the kitchen.

Yeah. I get they’re slammed. I expect that. What bothers me are the amount of packages I have I the mail that only show them being dropped at the post office. It’s eBay so I have to do tracked and insured to save my own ass. But they aren’t tracked. At all...

I just shipped a package to @Ben8257 and @FordPickup92 and they sent it to damn Florida?! I am in PA and they are in MD..
I shipped a package out to @Ben8257... in two days, it's moved from Southfield, Michigan to Pontiac, Michigan. I could've walked it to Pontiac in two days....

I shipped a package out to @Ben8257... in two days, it's moved from Southfield, Michigan to Pontiac, Michigan. I could've walked it to Pontiac in two days....
It took priority mail 4 days to move the Angel group buy cards from the guy running it to me, and that is only about an hour on the interstate

I had a my labels shipped from Canada on 16th November and they still aren't here. Quit your whingeing :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
The house next door is available Mike if you want to move over here!! Please bring that epic table and I will work on the authentic safari jeep seats to match!! Of course also the first ballot HOF Matswari Lodge chips also!!

Damn we could host some epic meet ups!!

If you mailed a letter to your neighbor across the street, would you expect the post office to take it directly from your house to his? Of course not. They take it to another location for sorting first.

So why do you expect them to take your mail directly from town A to town B, or even from state X to state Y directly? It gets sent to a central location for sorting first, just like every other centralized shipping operation in the world.

SMH.

If you mailed a letter to your neighbor across the street, would you expect the post office to take it directly from your house to his? Of course not. They take it to another location for sorting first.

So why do you expect them to take your mail directly from town A to town B, or even from state X to state Y directly? It gets sent to a central location for sorting first, just like every other centralized shipping operation in the world.

SMH.
The central location for sorting in my side of the state is my local post office.

SMH.
Woah woah woah... Look at mr big brain over here. Using logic.....

The house next door is available Mike if you want to move over here!! Please bring that epic table and I will work on the authentic safari jeep seats to match!! Of course also the first ballot HOF Matswari Lodge chips also!!

Damn we could host some epic meet ups!!
Safari seats would be so epic.

Little more pr0n for today. For this one thanks go out to @HaRDHouSeiNC . Don't know how I was able to pry these from the HaRDHouSeiNC Frac Museum vault, but I am super appreciative. Please step back and bask in the arc yellow goodness.

View attachment 596532
If you wave TRK's around he falls into a deep sleep and then you can just take whatever you want, according to a friend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom