The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (139 Viewers)

Stepping up my morning coffee game - thanks @JeepologyOffroad !

1FC5F16D-0C34-4F2F-A7A9-9601A9E73C6D.jpeg

Sabres too? Oh ok, Go Kraken!! :D

Nice win last night btw, Bills lookin legit!
I'm all hockey, but the Bills finally getting things right. I'm excited for the Seattle Kraken, nice colors and jerseys. 30 days left, so says my avatar. Now the secrets out ;)

Twins???
View attachment 594077
Mine is breaking in nice... getting dark around the edges... still good strength in the clip as I never have any money to put in it!! Lol
Twinsiessssss - we have great beards, good taste in chips, and... Uh... You got Brie and I got.... This...
IMG_20201213_185935.jpg

It's a pretty firm clip, but I've gotten it broken in to hold 5-8 bills double folded.

Twinsiessssss - we have great beards, good taste in chips, and... Uh... You got Brie and I got.... This...View attachment 594078

It's a pretty firm clip, but I've gotten it broken in to hold 5-8 bills double folded.
That's just funny!! I still think I am crazy for paying $13 for a souvenir chip... but the HS on one side and inlay on the other just made for a cool conversation piece. Plus having the money clip... I figured hell it's just money!! How is it any different than any other day in this hobby??? Lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom