The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (81 Viewers)

Got this lovely sample today

1605725773164.png

Sick mail day!!!!

Super special thanks to @madforpancakes for making this great trade with me. I gave up a hard to get custom sample, for what I now know to be a simply spectacular creation. Dan, I was stunned when I opened this. Hell YA! Thanks brother! Hope you have received or will be receiving your samples anytime.

IMG_20201118_200203.jpg

IMG_20201118_200234.jpg
IMG_20201118_200349.jpg

...and in they go. The question is, do I oil another man's CPCs. These things are begging for oil. Will sleep on it. These things take my customs display to the next level!!!

16057596159883605897664739748636.jpg

Sick mail day!!!!

Super special thanks to @madforpancakes for making this great trade with me. I gave up a hard to get custom sample, for what I now know to be a simply spectacular creation. Dan, I was stunned when I opened this. Hell YA! Thanks brother! Hope you have received or will be receiving your samples anytime.

View attachment 576489
View attachment 576491View attachment 576492

...and in they go. The question is, do I oil another man's CPCs. These things are begging for oil. Will sleep on it. These things take my customs display to the next level!!!

View attachment 576493
Glad to see they arrived safely! I left all the samples I've sent out unoiled so the sampler can choose their own adventure :D

Hot off the mail truck
View attachment 576535
might be slugged but that’s more than a brick @Jeevansluck
New heavyweight champ
@Ben8257
I believe that is one of those center leaded slugged Burt Co’s... I think it was @BGinGA that commented on one in the wanted ad for broken chips... basically if you removed that inlay you will see a big round chunk of lead!! Lol

But yes definitely the heaviest leaded chip I have seen!! Check that scale @coolcustomer123

I believe that is one of those center leaded slugged Burt Co’s... I think it was @BGinGA that commented on one in the wanted ad for broken chips... basically if you removed that inlay you will see a big round chunk of lead!! Lol

But yes definitely the heaviest leaded chip I have seen!! Check that scale @coolcustomer123
Yah my guess is it’s the same as the Swirl $1 I had that broke and it’s got a lead slug
This is the first C&J chip I’ve seen them do that to but I don’t hate it

Thanks @Ethan for helping me collect a bunch of smaller lots I've bought from PCF, eBay and FB marketplace, boxing them all up in a seriously bomb proof package and sending them my way! Appreciate the help!

Some cool sample sets and singles in here, and a random bunch of old solids. Mostly THC, but also some flower molds that I wanted to check out. (thanks @GenghisKhan for those 50 greens you sent me free of charge!) Three of the solids racks are in pretty rough shape though, or as @Ethan put it "look like straight up taco shells". :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: so we'll see if I can take on the challenge of trying to flatten them.

The arc yellows, blacks and greens are all good though, and pretty much finishes my solids tournament set I've been building. Now it's on to milling and labeling...

Excuse the horrible lighting in the pics.... Got busy right after opening the box, and when I had time to take some pictures of the contents, it was already super late.

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

_20201119_233451.JPG

_20201119_230739.JPG

DSC_0038~2.JPG

DSC_0042~2.JPG

_20201120_000514.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom