The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (109 Viewers)

After a month and a half journey I received these wonderful chips in the mail.
20200918_091804.jpg

Thanks to @Sparty for selling them and very special thanks to @John G for splitting the barrel, reshipping and then calling USPS to get their act together after they stalled for a month.

I couldn't help myself...
20200918_093208.jpg

Beautiful chips, leaded THC, sold to me as "NCV"s.
"No Cash Value", for sure. Just not ND (Non-Denominated; try to use these as anything other than 100anything, unless milled). I guess the seller was right :D
Always ask for pics of both sides of a chip.
Vegas World NCV.jpg

"No Cash Value", for sure. Just not ND (Non-Denominated; try to use these as anything other than 100anything, unless milled). I guess the seller was right :D
View attachment 535661
Those mill fantastic tho...

View attachment 535661
Beautiful chips...especially murdered :)

5 face.jpg

View attachment 535661
I've always read this as the establishment has "100 Fabulous Frequency Machines." But you are correct, these are better milled, as many have now done. :tup:

No milling facility was ever supposed to exist in Europe's southeastern end :D
If any of you want them, PM me.
Edit: They 're just one barrel.

Got these protectors from JP’s Corner for the found Trey-Bal MD-56 molds with my initials... These will be my card protectors. Good to have seven, because I’ll misplace them over time:

View attachment 531787

The quality on the JPC coin protectors is nice. Only thing is, once closed they seem very tricky to open without damaging the case.

Ive been looking for coin protectors like these with the foam to protect the chip, do you mind posting a link so I can purchase some?

Regards,
John.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom