The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (79 Viewers)

Thanks again @Himewad ! Very pleasing green!!
image.jpg

View attachment 432636
Thanks @Jeevansluck I miss my CPS tourney set, this at least helps fill the void a bit. Love these legends of the West chips too! Anyone have a $1 they wanna sell me to finish my set?
Ugh nice pick up! Hope you got a good price on those, Ben and I were looking to buy a sample of those awhile back and never pulled the trigger

My first CPC delivery!!

Shame I now have to wait until Saturday to open it. :(
Been waiting since I placed the order in Sept, what is a few more days?? :nailbite:

View attachment 432804
Just put on some disposable latex gloves, open the box, remove the contents (which will have no trace of the virus, if it was there to begin with), toss the box in the recycle bin immediately, and throw away the gloves. Wash your hands, and then you can enjoy your chips right away.

Just put on some disposable latex gloves, open the box, remove the contents (which will have no trace of the virus, if it was there to begin with), toss the box in the recycle bin immediately, and throw away the gloves. Wash your hands, and then you can enjoy your chips right away.
Maybe dont use the same gloves that touched the exterior of the box to touch the contents?

Maybe dont use the same gloves that touched the exterior of the box to touch the contents?
Yes, maybe the order of things isn't perfect, but you get the idea. Honestly, unless an infected delivery driver sneezes directly on your package, or wipes his nose on your package, or licks your package, I think it's been proven that the half-life of the virus on corrugated board is pretty short.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom