The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (164 Viewers)

@BR Pro Poker made these 43mm for me. Really enjoying the shuffle. Thanks
IMG_20200323_205314483.jpg

Last edited:
I’m a little late to post my newest acquisition. Got these 10 days ago, meeting up with @liftapint and @Racer96 (our international chip mule :)). Set is 700 chips, and I’ll be looking to add on. My absolute favorite hotstamp cash set. I can’t believe that I got them.:nailbite:

View attachment 427204View attachment 427205View attachment 427206View attachment 427207

Here is a better photo from @Frank. Thank you!

Love this set ! Good score Scott !

@BR Pro Poker made these 43mm for me. Really enjoying the shuffle. Thanks
View attachment 427654

Looking so great. I really like the fact that you haven't reproduced typical clay "unique" (did not want to say "imperfect") spots. Well done !

Very nice man! Great pick up there! I am still awaiting my SunFly samples. Can't wait...

thanks man, i bet you won’t get dissapointed.

What do those sun-fly hybrids feel like? I may have to get a sample set, 43mm’s are just an amazing feel to me!

these feel fantastic. They are 100% worth the money

Where’s the best place to get a sample set?
Great question. I was lucky enough to have the user @yone , offer me up samples of Matsui and SunFly in 43mm 6 chip samples for free. Like what an amazing gesture.

If you aren't in a rush, and once I'm finished with them, if you still need them, you can have dibs. I'll definitely pay it forward with them as it was done for me.

I was lucky that wife was working and the kids where outside playing when
these arrived
View attachment 428350
View attachment 428351
Very very nice!! Seriously very cool set. Sunfly should have a stock line similar to this where we could semi-customize the spot colors and obviously the name. Love the spot pattern and background watermarks.

What do those sun-fly hybrids feel like? I may have to get a sample set, 43mm’s are just an amazing feel to me!

They feel like Matsui but without the slipping effect. They shuffle, stack and feel great. Be sure to take the HB005 (43mm + 25mm labels).

Where’s the best place to get a sample set?

Just shoot a WTB. I sold a couple of shuffle stacks here.
You can also directly query the ones who bought me shuffle / test stacks here :
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/princess-private-club-club-cal-neva.49817/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom