The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (141 Viewers)

A big Delivery from France reached me today :D

20200115_182601~2.jpg

20200115_182849~2.jpg

My first roulette chips.
(1200 pieces from Abbiatti Italy)

I just couldn't resist the eBay offer ;)

20200115_215435~2.jpg

20200115_212511~3.jpg

Last edited:
They look OK brother! Congratulations on purchasing some of the very best chips available!! Love my Pick Hobson's!!! Very minty as well, they are going to clean up amazing!!!
Yeah, these are going to clean up fine - fortunately they are old and leaded so no flea bites.

Those weren’t mine. :wtf:
Nope, yours are yet to arrive. I had to find more so that I didn't have tilty uneven racks.

@AK Chip - From your experience, could this be from the hotstamp flashing being too high, and then a hard scrape?
I’ve only stamped a couple TRKs . I found
@AK Chip - From your experience, could this be from the hotstamp flashing being too high, and then a hard scrape?
I've only stamped four TRKs. I found that to get a complete stamp I needed to stamp fairly deep. This caused the chip to melt? over the stamp, as I scraped the chip more of the stamp was exposed. If that makes any sense.

Attachments

• F4964E29-F8D2-4509-BCD7-26D935B59C38.jpeg
    F4964E29-F8D2-4509-BCD7-26D935B59C38.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 121
They look OK brother! Congratulations on purchasing some of the very best chips available!! Love my Pick Hobson's!!! Very minty as well, they are going to clean up amazing!!!
You have Overlands or Riversides?

IMG_20200116_172223.jpg

Thanks @Gear !

I sent you a PM for the order itself. I'll provide you with the design files and quantities very soon.

I just know that I won't take the unlaminated or the thick ones for my projects.

For the rest, I'm not decided.

Cal Neva

ca-nv_simulation-png.391636

What would be closer to the Paulson WSOP 2007 Primary ? Textured ?

Arya
arya_all-png.386159

The Green is out of the project (will be a T100 base set) and labels will be 7/8".

What would be closer to actual Aria chips feeling-wise ?

Clev WSOP T100
horseshoe-wsop-paulson-sample-set.jpg

I've few T100 coming that I'll murder and transform to non-WSOP T25,000 for a friend.
What would be the type of replacement label which is closer to the original Clev non WSOP ? Smooth or mate probably ?

20200116_154536.jpg

Cool mail day!! Shout out to my brother @Jeevansluck the STD button made it in perfect shape!! My first Overland Dime... thinking about another multi year project trying to build a rack to play with the Pick Hobsons.... ohh and @FordPickup92 bought this Silverton $2 because she loves chips with card fans... not realizing the other side was one of my dream Chips! The Hootie & the blow fish series... I had an opportunity a while back to buy the full set of (5) and haven't seen any since! Still much love for Hootie!! Lol

View attachment 393345
Cool mail day!! Shout out to my brother @Jeevansluck the STD button made it in perfect shape!! My first Overland Dime... thinking about another multi year project trying to build a rack to play with the Pick Hobsons.... ohh and @FordPickup92 bought this Silverton $2 because she loves chips with card fans... not realizing the other side was one of my dream Chips! The Hootie & the blow fish series... I had an opportunity a while back to buy the full set of (5) and haven't seen any since! Still much love for Hootie!! Lol
I love a good sense of humor.
1579208031239.png

I’d say you’re in a spot where you should sell. Dibs on MY Capris!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom