The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (131 Viewers)

Im guessing butterfaces. Lol
D47936D5-C2BE-4E6D-8A6C-07FC16DBC10F.gif

A big thanks to @Pippa for this haul, which I won in his recent giveaway. It will be nice to have a cool set of ceramics in the rotation, and these Broken Arrow cards will definitely be my go-to bridge size cards. Thanks again for putting on such a generous giveaway.

Attachments

• PXL_20240329_060148744.jpg
    PXL_20240329_060148744.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 116
Had another item show up earlier this week. Two levels of 800 chips each. Simply stunning.

IMG_9011.jpeg

IMG_9012.jpeg

IMG_8986.jpeg

IMG_8987.jpeg

Kind of hard to see this detail in the second picture. The inside lid has a laser engraved blind squirrel who always finds the NUTS!

IMG_9013.jpeg

Last edited:
Holy Shit! Talk about hitting it outta the park, fantastic job on these @Hotus777 and thanks for sharing!
Colors and inlays are incredible in person, this might be the most fun set of chips I've seen:)
View attachment 1302094
Again, thanks, Tom!

A lot of blood and sweat went into this set, truly means a lot to get such positive feedback!

David @CPC and @mattross1313 are to thank for the perfect execution on them!

I love Cooag cards both of these are Bridge Jumbo decks. The top design is called the Indian design. I had ordered a deck from another eBay seller in 2022 to have the order cancelled for the seller only to tell me they no longer had it and it is a discontinued line. To my surprise I found the Gambler’s Warehouse on eBay had these, but the listing was created a long time ago. I PM’d them and they told me they had 24(now 23) decks in stock and got it. The bottom deck is the RIO design and it was the only one available for sale.
IMG_7437.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom