The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (157 Viewers)

Good mail day, yesterday, to complete my Paris set and some other nice things! :love:
Great thanks to @BarrieJ3 and @PrOnAddict for shipping and handling!!! :tup:

IMG_20240316_163248.jpg

IMG_20240316_163317.jpg

IMG_20240316_163312.jpg

Got some 50mm bccs to go with my 43mm bcc no molds/adolfos set.

I have been planning on doing a relabel on all the bccs and using these as 1ks. Wish they were a little thicker though. Stack height is over 2 chips shorter on a barrel. They stack pretty evenly with paulsons though so maybe I can still use them somewhere

Or I might just say fuck it and still use them with my 43 bccs. Besides the stack height they work great.

View attachment 1294220View attachment 1294221
These are awesome!

about 15 years ago i got a package with that popcorn filling....i was thinking "i wonder if theyre edible since kids might think theyre cheetos" so i ate one, and it was just like a cheetos...i dont remember it having much flavor but i do remember sitting in front of the tv eating them out of the box and i ate them all. try one to see if its edible

about 15 years ago i got a package with that popcorn filling....i was thinking "i wonder if theyre edible since kids might think theyre cheetos" so i ate one, and it was just like a cheetos...i dont remember it having much flavor but i do remember sitting in front of the tv eating them out of the box and i ate them all. try one to see if its edible
All I can think of is Jules saying this to Vincent in the car :LOL: :laugh:

Got a text this morning that a UPS package was coming tomorrow. Tonight I get a text that it’s now scheduled for delivery on Saturday. When I will be out of town all weekend. And it passed right over me (in Iowa) going from Colorado to Massachusetts. I don’t understand how this happens.

IMG_8948.jpeg

Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

My wife: "It's been a while since I've seen any new sets arrive, is everything okay?
Me: "Don't worry, it'll happen, but sometimes it takes a while".
My wife: « ok good, I know it makes you happy so please keep going ! »

She's the best :cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom