The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (33 Viewers)

Thank you @FordPickup92 @RainmanTrail and @ReallyGoodUsername (love the shiny packaging).

Wife was not entertained by a mailbox full of poker chips as we’re doing the final packing for the last leg of move. Don’t even have a table for these. Some in here are freebies getting repacked and sent out tomorrow via UPS!

408FC901-3697-441B-BE2B-EC82B8FEF4F5.jpeg

God, she's going to be pissed at you.
Dude I’m scared. You have no idea. Current state of the house below, we leave permanently on Sunday, and I’m downstairs trying to get poker chips snug for outgoing mail and overseas trip.

Edit: and I knew mail was here because as she just left she texted: Mailbox - full

image.jpg

Ohh I could bring some of that as well! I have been to Boise but it was in 97! About time for a road trip!! You know that would be awesome if we could put together like a 2 week trip with sight seeing and have meetup points along the way!! Finish with a night in vegas!! A true PCF ROADTRIP!!!
Talking my language now!:tup: I could make Boise in 2 days!

Twains! I still miss that set from time to time, my first mint Paulson set I believe (that or the PNY's, can't remember).
Yea they get a lot of flack for being RHC and having faux shaped inlays, but I love them. Brings me back to the glory days of chipping.

Yea they get a lot of flack for being RHC and having faux shaped inlays, but I love them. Brings me back to the glory days of chipping.
Definitely a classic and one of my favourites. I know you've always been a proponent of faux shaped inlays, particularly when we discussed them for my mixed set :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

Ok not really Pr0n. Really more like a movie when your were a kid and they flashed a boob for like a second and you tell all your friends you saw a Pr0n movie last night. I was on the Chiplab site checking the chip design software they had and saw they sent samples of their chips for free and decided to check the chips out. Definitely not the quality of the chips on here, but if you wanted to do custom chips this would be better than the dice chips or mass produced chips you find.
9CA3D267-590B-4281-9C87-6C49DE6DA675.jpeg

Ok not really Pr0n. Really more like a movie when your were a kid and they flashed a boob for like a second and you tell all your friends you saw a Pr0n movie last night. I was on the Chiplab site checking the chip design software they had and saw they sent samples of their chips for free and decided to check the chips out. Definitely not the quality of the chips on here, but if you wanted to do custom chips this would be better than the dice chips or mass produced chips you find.
View attachment 373650

I have a feeling sunfly is comparable price wise and much higher quality. I also got a free sample set of these when I started tho, pretty cool they do that.

Received a delivery this morning from @Sharpie26 . Tracking indicated it was still a few hours away, so it was a pleasant surprise...was expecting them to arrive later this week.

ME1 (Medium).jpg

Excellent packaging.
ME2 (Medium).jpg

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a Star Wars nut...no way I was passing these up, especially since I had an empty 600-chip birdcage sitting on a shelf and was looking for a spotted "clay" cash set to go with my solid tourney set. Given our stakes for 25c/25c, these will work nicely.

ME3 (Medium).jpg

ME5 (Medium).jpg

Thanks again, @Sharpie26 !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom