The Official Lake Elsinore & Sahara Dunes Showcase Thread (2 Viewers)

More Sahara Dunes pr0n please. I want to see how those $5s turned out. Mine are sitting in a box at home, and I'm 1000 miles away... :cry:

I expected to see more pics also. Guessing the cleaning process is taking a while. I hope to have mine ready to post soon.
I'm mostly curious about condition. From the pics in the sale post it looked like the SDs might be a little less worn that the LE $5s. Hoping that is the case. I may have to get my wife to open up my box and take a few pics for me.

3946618A-963C-45CD-AEE6-C8D3351BFA69.jpeg

A6B0AC26-1AF8-4872-A972-C32D3883B39D.jpeg

722A3C23-E379-4403-8817-7BF90AD723D7.jpeg

Interested in buying barrels of $2’s , $3’s or milled/ undenominated from EU sellers if any spares.

Thanks

Me too.....but then I see some of the non soot covered SD's. Seems like a toss up. I would have probably got the non soot covered SD's.
Where have you seen non soot SD $5s? I keep waiting for someone to post photos. I haven't seen any yet...

So where are all the chipies hiding? This thread needs moar pr0n
If people are like myself, waiting to finish acquisition, trading, sorting, frac labels, and then maintenance.

Process pron (if that's a thing):
VYQFlZx.jpg

QLMpveW.jpg

ebG6bnD.jpg

My set is a month or two off from being up to "presentable" standards.

Last edited:
If people are like myself, waiting to finish acquisition, trading, sorting, frac labels, and then maintenance.

Process pron (if that's a thing):
VYQFlZx.jpg

QLMpveW.jpg

ebG6bnD.jpg

My set is a month or two off from being up to "presentable" standards.
IMG_20221019_222401.jpg

Currently doing a set for a customer with the same battle. They clean up nicely tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom