The Official Lake Elsinore & Sahara Dunes Showcase Thread (5 Viewers)

C245F0A6-AE26-46D3-A81A-CEE2F440D259.jpeg

A166E59B-D6B5-4643-B998-A324F055DDF2.jpeg
A901F173-6337-4DA6-9AD4-670379576FE8.jpeg
66D59B4D-040B-404B-A9AD-FC6EC1428CCB.jpeg
BC5565AC-E352-4D55-913C-C3AD8E2A0D9D.jpeg

I had to improvise on the 25s as that ship sailed before departure. Would really love to get some real ones but if I don’t these work.

Pretty much chipping perfection for me right here.

@AfterTheFact, how did you accomplish this? I'm assuming, perhaps incorrectly, that all these chips were acquired as part of the recent Chip Room sale.

What kind of cleaning, was there edge conditioning, etc? @Josh Kifer seems to have a similarly amazing set, so please feel free to chime in, too.
25c from eBay a few years ago
$1’s and $5’s Chiproom
$20’s secondary market

@AfterTheFact, how did you accomplish this? I'm assuming, perhaps incorrectly, that all these chips were acquired as part of the recent Chip Room sale.

What kind of cleaning, was there edge conditioning, etc? @Josh Kifer seems to have a similarly amazing set, so please feel free to chime in, too.
Alot of cleaning. The fracs are edged, but the rest are natural. Just needed an obscene amount of cleaning with the smoke/ash damage.

Did you have to cherry pick from a ton of $5 or were most good condition except for the sootiness?

25c from eBay a few years ago
$1’s and $5’s Chiproom
$20’s secondary market
I can’t bear the thought of how many 1’s were purchased to find this many remarkable looking beauties. I bought 600 and have 8 that almost look as good as these. Your set is an absolute work of art!

I can’t bear the thought of how many 1’s were purchased to find this many remarkable looking beauties. I bought 600 and have 8 that almost look as good as these. Your set is an absolute work of art!
Those chips didn't come from the regular sale.

Drool. You've probably answered this already, but using the $2s as is or have a different plan for them? Mine are in too good of condition relative to the rest of the set, but they fit perfectly here color-wise, so it's tough.

Makes me want to do green $1 again
Green chip worst. Orange chip best. White chip very close 2nd.

Drool. You've probably answered this already, but using the $2s as is or have a different plan for them? Mine are in too good of condition relative to the rest of the set, but they fit perfectly here color-wise, so it's tough.
Yeah, I'm not gonna use the $1s at all, and rather play the $2s as the lowest denom. 2/2 blinds or 2/5!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom