The Official Indiana Grand Showcase thread (6 Viewers)

PXL_20220606_210238609.jpg

Anybody splash em yet! All 940 chips hand washed and oiled!
View attachment 926914
View attachment 926924
Waiting for fading light because my new phone doesn't grasp Arc Yellow for crap! Lol

Splash Em Gents
View attachment 926916
View attachment 926917
With the Flash... eww
View attachment 926918
View attachment 926920
View attachment 926921
Pay no attention to the stain in the center of the mat... that's just everyday love. This thing has not left our dinning room table in over two years now other than washing it twice!
Awesome photos! You have the exact tournament set lineup that I wanted (with exception of the $1k) - wasn't able to get the $500s or $5ks though. Looks so good. :love:

Pictures were compressed to 8-bit to upload directly, but not too much of a difference quality wise. I also had to convert CR2 to PNG which I don't think there's compression on PNG.
IMG_1144 8bit.png

IMG_1131 8bit.png

IMG_1141 8bit.png

IMG_1136 8bit.png

IMG_1147 8bit.png

Frac works, but maybe willing to trade or find a new frac that matches more.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/fracs-for-fracs.90965/

Last edited:
You've got some rich kids!
A Facebook post of mine from last year...

Cycling through some online shopping to replace some of 8 YO daughter's pants/leggings.

8YO: ooooh! I like that one.
Me: but it's like three times as expensive as the others we've looked at so far.
8YO: (with a patronizing look) Daddy, I only like expensive.

She insists on playing with the big money chips. And it's all going on the pass line immediately. Rebuy 7 times? Sure, why not.

I know the secondary $1s are more popular but this chip looks and goes better with prim $5 IMO, kind of gives me the Starlite $1 vibes
Yeah, I tend to align with your thinking on this. The secondary $1s are pure fire, but the primary $1s are also damn fine chips and I think they may indeed be the better fit with the primary $5s.

I should hopefully get my primary $1s this week and then I can confirm for myself. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom