SOLD The Mint $5 CJ chips Full Rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Another listing for my Better Half... these are amazing! The Mint $5 chips in mint condition. Old School Cristy Jones chips. We never figured out what to play them with.
Asking $300 plus shipping for the rack paypal F+F. What she paid for them
imagejpeg_1.jpg

imagejpeg_0.jpg

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Actual color I am.not sure, I call them butter scotch.

Thanks for checking out the sale!
Fellow Chipper Ben

They were Mark's chips, and he took amazing care of them!! Seems like a lot of chippers love the new flashy bright chips... not a ton of us that admire the old school stuff!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Those colors are awesome
I like some of the older ones like that it’s so close to some old Dunes colors so I’m a fan

I don’t know if you are being sarcastic or not, but these can’t be over labeled. These long cane inlays are flush with the outer rim.
I was actually being serious... But that's good to know, as my initial impression was that the inlay was flush, so no room for an overlabel.

Was more of a "are these too historic and incredible to even consider putting an overlabel on" kind of question from myself though, originally.

Cheers dude.

I was actually being serious... But that's good to know, as my initial impression was that the inlay was flush, so no room for an overlabel.

Was more of a "are these too historic and incredible to even consider putting an overlabel on" kind of question from myself though, originally.

Cheers dude.

I know I have heard one or two people mention it is possible for overlays to damage the original inlay but I would have to imagine that is incredibly rare.

It may not be all, but it seems like all of the LHC chips have that flush inlay surface.

Bump, these are mustard I believe, trying to let go of extra racks and make room to finish a few sets

Yes. In my opinion, it would be wrong to mess with these chips.

Bump, these are mustard I believe, trying to let go of extra racks and make room to finish a few sets

Awesome chips! GLWTS.

FWIW, I believe those are closer to Butter Scotch goodness. Mustard is way lighter, one of the spots of the AS $1s.

IMG_0272.jpg

*My color sample is kinda dirty since I sometimes shuffle them.

Awesome chips! GLWTS.

FWIW, I believe those are closer to Butter Scotch goodness. Mustard is way lighter, one of the spots of the AS $1s.

View attachment 499075

*My color sample is kinda dirty since I sometimes shuffle them.
Cool thanks for the info! They were sold to me as mustard, Ben put butterscotch and hes color blind but his naked eye judged it quite well! I'm not really sure since they are C&J if the paulson color sample matches them or not lol

Yep, being C&J could cause that difference for sure. Based on current GPI sample colors, it is very, very far from Mustard.

Moot point though as the beauty of the chips speaks for itself. Was just trying to add some more info to the potential buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom