The Isthmus Club - A THC Relabel Project (1 Viewer)

bernielomax

Flush
Reaction score
The Isthmus Club - A THC Relabel Project

Here I am after watching four new members this week get eviscerated for their designs and chip selections, asking for feedback. I know the deal so let it rip.

I am putting together a custom relabel project that for now is going to be called the Isthmus Club. It is based on the city of Madison, WI one of only two cities in the United States built on an isthmus. My thought for the inlay design would be a rendering or drawing of the isthmus itself as an aerial view or map view. Below is an example of the Madison Isthmus, I have engaged J5 designs to do the inlay which will not have all of the colors and will be much simpler than the image below.

1664565269332.png

This is going to be a THC relabel project (four or five denominations). Below are the tentative chips I have selected. The white will be the frac, the blue will be the one dollar and the red will be the 5 dollar.

Chips 1.jpg
Chips 2.jpg
Stack At 5 feet.jpg

I am looking for help with the fourth chip selection the $20 or $25 (my original thought was a yellow base).

Looking for input/feedback in general on the project (other than my wife who says it looks great but does not play poker). I am also hoping that a similar project has not already been done. All of the search results for Isthmus return CDI.

Thanks

How much money are you trying to save? Live Venetian $2 (green) could be your $25, though unleaded THC.
That venetian 2 is a good looking chip and definitely a consideration. Currently I am way under what I originally budgeted. I could definitely see adding a two barrels of "swing for the fences" chips for the $25.

A yellow bearclaw BTP $5 as your $20? Since you have a big enough budget

Those BTP $5 are nice, but I looked at the recent sales of those (if you can find) and I just cant spend $20 on a chip.

What do you think about any of these? I was thinking of potentially changing the spot type on the larger denominations. The Sahara-Dunes $5 I would likely edge condition and mill.

Yellow Chips.JPG

Those BTP $5 are nice, but I looked at the recent sales of those (if you can find) and I just cant spend $20 on a chip.

What do you think about any of these? I was thinking of potentially changing the spot type on the larger denominations. The Sahara-Dunes $5 I would likely edge condition and mill.

View attachment 997126
Of the 4 choice, I think ES T5000 fitted the best and suit nicely next to the red $5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom