The Great Button GB Order Verification. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group buy is now closed. Please find attached in the OP the final updated orders.

Thanks so much for everybody's participation. These are going to rock.

Copypasted from the GB Order thread:

This is the final breakdown per button. The shipping is $46. Broken down by 522 buttons that makes the shipping .09 cents per button.

$3.50 each + .50c/per (art/legwork) + .09c/per (shipping from ABC to me)

= $4.09/ button.

I will be updating the sheets in the order verification thread with shipping amounts through out the day. I hope everybody finds this acceptable. I'll be adding payment info when I'm ready to start taking payments in the OP of all the threads with PayPal instructions to help simplify the process.

Thanks again to all who participated.

Last edited:
@Steppenwolf @MacMac @Hornet

Your orders have been added. Please verify I have them correct. :tup:
Thank you so much Steve. I must have given you the wrong item for the simple red circles (with no Jack in the background). My bad. It should be 10 x C (rather than 10 x E). If the 10 × H are the simple white circles (with no Jack in the background), then those are good to go.

Thank you so much Steve. I must have given you the wrong item for the simple red circles (with no Jack in the background). My bad. It should be 10 x C (rather than 10 x E). If the 10 × H are the simple white circles (with no Jack in the background), then those are good to go.
No worries. It'll be corrected in the next 15 minutes.

I'm going to send out the order, payments outstanding or not, Wednesday morning. If you haven't paid your order will be dropped. I appreciate the quick payments from those thus far. Tuesday night will be the firm cutoff date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom