The Evolution of my Hot Stamp Set – A cautionary tale (1 Viewer)

So lockdown time is a great time to shoot some updated pr0n. Added some 50¢'ers and snappers cause MOAR! Might have to push for a .50/.50 game once things start up again just to get those hot pinks on the felt.

But that's it. The set has to be done now, right? Yah, sure, totally. :rolleyes:

2020-04-18 15.14.37-1.jpg
2020-04-18 15.14.51-1.jpg

Great thread.

Have always thought about adding a foil chip. Now considering a whole set for tournaments.

So lockdown time is a great time to shoot some updated pr0n. Added some 50¢'ers and snappers cause MOAR! Might have to push for a .50/.50 game once things start up again just to get those hot pinks on the felt.

But that's it. The set has to be done now, right? Yah, sure, totally. :rolleyes:

View attachment 443496View attachment 443497
DJ quarters, Claim Stake $1s, Trop $5s, oh my!!! So much goodness!

One of the most addictive aspects to this hobby for me is the continuous re-evaluation of my sets. How could I make the set just a little better?

Maybe a swap out of a chip would nail the spot progression better? Maybe the condition of a denomination needs to be upgraded to better match the rest of the set? What if? What if? What if?

Or maybe just MOAR! There's no way I need a whole rack of $25's. But sure... that would make the set 'better'. And so I swapped the previous Silver Seven's barrel out for a rack of Sundance West's. And added more cherry hotstamps on the end for heck-if-I-know-what. Oh... and a barrel of 'B(Steck)' roulettes for reasons.

Surely that's all. It's done, right?
Well, maybe a few more hundos would be nice.

:rolleyes:

2022-11-04 11.18.28-1.jpg

2022-11-05 09.00.42.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom