The Dude Abides Cash Game Set (CPC) (1 Viewer)

BunnyLebowski

Sitting Out
Reaction score
The Chips arrived. 150 x 10, 150 x 50, 150 x 200 and 50 x 500.
Not soooo happy with the yellows.

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-001.jpg

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-002.jpg

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-003.jpg

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-004.jpg

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-005.jpg

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-006.jpg

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-007.jpg

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-008.jpg

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-009.jpg

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-010.jpg

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-011.jpg

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-012.jpg

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-013.jpg

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-014.jpg

the-dude-abides-poker-chips-015.jpg

Woah where did these come from???

New member dropping in to show off customs?

What were you looking for on the yellow? Is your issue the overall color/brightness or the primary vs spot color?

Obligatory if you ever have extras or samples, PLEASE mark me down for 2!

Wat!!!! Those can’t be canary

Don't tell me that you ordered a CPC set without having the full color sample in your hands:eek:
Very very nice (and lucky) try if so, with the exception of the "500", IMHO.
I think you should remake the latter (thank God they 're only 50). Probably even make it a "1,000" for more efficiency; but you know your game better.
Welcome to the forum, dude! :)

These are awesome! Love the concept! As seen from my avatar I am a huge Dude fan!! Simple awesome. Sample set available?

Love the case! Where did that come from.

Thank you all for the positive feedback. I am also a big fan of the film and wanted a logo on the chips, which matches to the CPC A-Mold. Abides!
Sorry, I didn‘t ordered extra chips I could give away.
Hard to catch the natural colors without a professional photo-equipment. The close-up of the yellow looks worse than in reality. But compared with the CPC chip designer there is really a big difference.
we play normally 20,- € table buy in. Start-stack will be 20 x 10, 20 x 50 and 8 x 200. So we have 16 buy-ins before we have to take the yellows.

The case and the custom dealer button I ordered in a german online-shop
https://gamblerstore.de/product/chipkoffer-highgloss-fuer-500-jetons/

Thank you all for the positive feedback. I am also a big fan of the film and wanted a logo on the chips, which matches to the CPC A-Mold. Abides!
Sorry, I didn‘t ordered extra chips I could give away.
Hard to catch the natural colors without a professional photo-equipment. The close-up of the yellow looks worse than in reality. But compared with the CPC chip designer there is really a big difference.
we play normally 20,- € table buy in. Start-stack will be 20 x 10, 20 x 50 and 8 x 200. So we have 16 buy-ins before we have to take the yellows.

The case and the custom dealer button I ordered in a german online-shop
https://gamblerstore.de/product/chipkoffer-highgloss-fuer-500-jetons/
Always great to have a new german member on here. Welcome and good job starting with a bang!

I trust you and ordered the mineral oil. So I have the chance to show you some pics later.

Love the concept! CPC yellows are their worst color range for sure. But the set looks great! Well executed inlays, and fun to see a non-standard denom structure paired with a fun theme The Big Lebowski!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom