The Clock has started.... (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Josh Kifer @markleteenie
Final table! Let’s go!!!!
93282669-3D98-4BAA-9C6B-9261BCCDFC66.gif

Last edited:
making an immediate profit by selling to me!
Mine is in the mail. I'll sell it to you for #Tacos4Lyfe. I'll ship to @FordPickup92 if you want, but Brie might just keep them for herself, unless she wins the rando hand.

Deal? You send me Tacos every Tuesday forever, and I send you 6 sexy clay chips?

Mine is in the mail. I'll sell it to you for #Tacos4Lyfe. I'll ship to @FordPickup92 if you want, but Brie might just keep them for herself, unless she wins the rando hand.

Deal? You send me Tacos every Tuesday forever, and I send you 6 sexy clay chips?
Wait. Do I get tacos too?

I’ve missed about 30 custom samples so far this year. Lol I think I even threw the whole food delivery at one and donated to charity for another but blanked.

I’ll sell five years of indentured servitude to whoever gets me those samples. Or I’ll come to your house and make home made tacos every Tuesday, sure.

I’ve missed about 30 custom samples so far this year. Lol I think I even threw the whole food delivery at one and donated to charity for another but blanked.

I’ll sell five years of indentured servitude to whoever gets me those samples. Or I’ll come to your house and make home made tacos every Tuesday, sure.
"Jeff. What happened to all of our airline miles.... And why do you keep flying to Seattle..."

So, WTF is this for? Somebody give me the TLDR please. Just curious. I'm not hunting 19 pages because something tells me it isn't worth it.

Can't help with those, but I can at least save you one of mine when they are done.

Pretty much dead unless two hearts come out or catch a Jack and King runner runner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom