The Biggest Playable Set on PCF! (1 Viewer)

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I don't know who owns the biggest playable poker chip set on PCF, but this is your chance to make that claim!

Blank Giant 4 1/8" chips now just $1.00 each, minimum 100. Choose any breakdown of the four colors: purple/yellow, blue/orange, green/grey, black/pink.

Since these are big and heavy, I'll need to quote shipping cost based on your address. $25 per 100 chips shipping anywhere in the US.

If you're interested, PM me the breakdown of your order, and your email address so I can send a payment link.

IMG_8160 (1).jpg
IMG_8162 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Still Haven't forgotten Gene!! Hoping when all the smoke settles on my chip buying that I can get back to building a STT of these!!
20200513_164054.jpg

Only 4 colors available so after discussion a while back with @BGinGA I would go with T25 green, T100 black, T500 purple, T2000 blue/orange! Would definitely be fun!!

Standard 12/12/5/6 39mm shown for side by side!
20200513_153816.jpg

They're Large indeed!

I 'd like to express my disappointment at being ignored.
I enquired about plastic-coated cork coasters in February 2, 2020 through PM, and my last PM was in May 8, 2020, unanswered ever since.
I even emailed your business, taking advantage of the opportunity that there was an interest from another member ordering some more Dealer Buttons on my AO design, which I was OK with and gave permission.
Apparently, the other member's order for DBs was much more interesting to your business than mine in coasters.
So, my question about coasters never got an answer.

"
BR Pro Poker
Sat 5/16/2020 12:54 AM
To: You

Hello Nikolas-

I saw the PCF message that you sent to Gene saying that you were approving the use of the artwork for the group buy, so I thought it was verified that you were ok with it. I’m sorry for my misunderstanding.

I know Gene wanted to run some tests on the cork backed coasters before giving pricing, so I don’t have that available for you yet. Once he has run the test coasters either he or I will be in touch with pricing.

Thank you,
Kristil
www.brpropoker.com

Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 2:48 PM
To: BR Pro Poker
Subject: Athenian Owl dealer buttons for others - plus Athenian Owl coasters for me

Hi Guys,
I 've been informed that you 've already talked with H..., on the PCF, and you 've been informed about my permission to him using the Athenian Owl artwork for an extra run of dealer buttons.
It's perfectly OK with me, but I would have liked some communication with me, verifying this, from your part.

On another note: I would appreciate a quote for cork, plastic-coated coasters, in Athenian Owl black form.

My best,
Nikolas (the Coyote)
"

NO communication eversince.
Needless to say I 'll be turning all international, small-potatoes members away from you.
Scorn is worse than hunger or cold.

I 'd like to express my disappointment at being ignored.
I enquired about plastic-coated cork coasters in February 2, 2020 through PM, and my last PM was in May 8, 2020, unanswered ever since.
I even emailed your business, taking advantage of the opportunity that there was an interest from another member ordering some more Dealer Buttons on my AO design, which I was OK with and gave permission.
Apparently, the other member's order for DBs was much more interesting to your business than mine in coasters.
So, my question about coasters never got an answer.

"
BR Pro Poker
Sat 5/16/2020 12:54 AM
To: You

Hello Nikolas-

I saw the PCF message that you sent to Gene saying that you were approving the use of the artwork for the group buy, so I thought it was verified that you were ok with it. I’m sorry for my misunderstanding.

I know Gene wanted to run some tests on the cork backed coasters before giving pricing, so I don’t have that available for you yet. Once he has run the test coasters either he or I will be in touch with pricing.

Thank you,
Kristil
www.brpropoker.com

Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 2:48 PM
To: BR Pro Poker
Subject: Athenian Owl dealer buttons for others - plus Athenian Owl coasters for me

Hi Guys,
I 've been informed that you 've already talked with H..., on the PCF, and you 've been informed about my permission to him using the Athenian Owl artwork for an extra run of dealer buttons.
It's perfectly OK with me, but I would have liked some communication with me, verifying this, from your part.

On another note: I would appreciate a quote for cork, plastic-coated coasters, in Athenian Owl black form.

My best,
Nikolas (the Coyote)
"

NO communication eversince.
Needless to say I 'll be turning all international, small-potatoes members away from you.
Scorn is worse than hunger or cold.
Sorry this was missed....we aren't offering any cork backed coasters.

-Gene

I finally get the little racks for coaster sets of these chips in my store, and now you go and have a fire sale... I'm gonna have to print full-sized racks for 100 of these things. And Racker Stackers for these monsters! I need a bigger printer! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
How many weeks would it take to 3D print a 100 chip tray for these?! :tdown::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom