The $20 Chip Pr0n Thread (1 Viewer)

IMG_3105.JPG
Here's a few more I forgot about!

Yeah, but just imagine them if they were exactly the same but without giant inlays...... omg.

Still 100% opposed to taking an outstanding chip design and reducing it to merely great by making the artwork too big.

I know these were already posted by @kmccormick100 above, but I wanted to share pics of the Huntington Park $20s I just picked up from @leo822. Boy, were these diiiirrrty, and in need of an ultrasonic cleaning. A presoak for 5-10 minutes in very warm soapy water and scraping off big clumps of dirt with my thumbnail really helped the ultrasonic get most of the dirt out of the crannies.
Pics below are L to R - dirty, after cleaning, after oiling with mineral oil. Some of the edges of the oiled chips are getting chalky after a day, I may even do a second oiling of just the edges of the barrels.

IMG_7786.JPG
IMG_7787.JPG

I know these were already posted by @kmccormick100 above, but I wanted to share pics of the Huntington Park $20s I just picked up from @leo822. Boy, were these diiiirrrty, and in need of an ultrasonic cleaning. A presoak for 5-10 minutes in very warm soapy water and scraping off big clumps of dirt with my thumbnail really helped the ultrasonic get most of the dirt out of the crannies.
Pics below are L to R - dirty, after cleaning, after oiling with mineral oil. Some of the edges of the oiled chips are getting chalky after a day, I may even do a second oiling of just the edges of the barrels.

View attachment 100973 View attachment 100974
Yeah I have one mint rack and one used rack that has so far soaked up two coats of oil lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom