Not open for further replies.

VMR911

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hello,
I am looking for a rack of Hot Pink THC Solids.
I am deciding on what fracs I want to create. Thanks to @Pinkdan - I have 100 of these. Now can I get another rack from someone so I can make 0.05c or 0.25c x 200.

Side question: What frac or denom would these fit the best?
E8E4CB01-13A9-4AA9-BA64-A2217F2FB4E0(1).jpg

Last edited:
Hello,
I am looking for a rack of Hot Pink THC Solids.
I am deciding on what fracs I want to create. Thanks to @Pinkdan - I have 100 of these. Now can I get another rack from someone so I can make 0.50c or 0.25c x 200.

Side question: What frac or denom would these fit the best?
View attachment 827822
It’s close to fuchsia but more vibrant. Such a cool color

I can confirm that Hot Pink is stunning. Fuchsia too haha :) just in another way.

But if Pinkdan says these are Hot Pink then they must be. I can't judge just from seeing one photo.

Haha

Definitely not hot pink. I checked the color against my Paulson color samples and fuchsia was closest. But it’s more vibrant and rich

So i am not sure if i can help you out, i thought my copas were fuchsia but they dont seem to match your chip. Perhaps its that yours are cleaned and oiled, or different cameras or simply my old man's eyes. My chips seem to lean towards purple your seem to lean towards pink. Your chips definately look more like the PCF paulson color reference chart shown in the third picture. The first picture i included has no flash and the second is with a flash.

coppas no flash.jpg
coppas with flash.jpg
paulson-fuschia.png

So i am not sure if i can help you out, i thought my copas were fuchsia but they dont seem to match your chip. Perhaps its that yours are cleaned and oiled, or different cameras or simply my old man's eyes. My chips seem to lean towards purple your seem to lean towards pink. Your chips definately look more like the PCF paulson color reference chart shown in the third picture. The first picture i included has no flash and the second is with a flash.

View attachment 830218 View attachment 830219 View attachment 830210
@Pinkdan Help -- Thanks for bringing this up @TeamNapoli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom