SOLD THC Barrels w/ Shaped Inlays (Capitol City $20 & Aztar MO Sec $100)! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

churlbut18

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
For sale is a barrel (20 chips) of Capitol City $20’s and a barrel (20 chips) of Aztar MO Sec $100’s, which are two of my absolute favorites.

These are being sold as a single lot. Not interested in splitting at this time.

$410 shipped to any US address. Payment via Paypal friends and family only.

See pictures for condition.

Thanks,

IMG_0645.jpeg
IMG_0644.jpeg
IMG_0646.jpeg
IMG_0647.jpeg

Genuinely curious how this works, haven't seen before. Does the dibs overrule a PM?

Genuinely curious how this works, haven't seen before. Does the dibs overrule a PM?
I think if during the PM they decide to purchase then yes. If I’m selling I would give first priority to the pm and let them know that I have a buyer (they’ll know) and if they decide to pass then I move on. If they’re trying to split or negotiate then the dibs takes priority unless the pm is willing to buy under the original conditions of the ad for sale.

I think if during the PM they decide to purchase then yes. If I’m selling I would give first priority to the pm and let them know that I have a buyer (they’ll know) and if they decide to pass then I move on. If they’re trying to split or negotiate then the dibs takes priority unless the pm is willing to buy under the original conditions of the ad for sale.
This sounds perfectly reasonable, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom